Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HansonInvest - hansoninvest.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Hanson Invest™ provide the Stress-free and best solution for you to make all your dreams come true.

Welcomes to Hanson Invest™, a legally registered company in United Kingdom since year 2007. We have been operating as a private fund since 5 years back with a group of expertise in trading, finance and investment.

We are now offering universal investment prospect online to individual and institutional investors that provide financial stability, security and guaranteed to our investors.

Plan:

1-3% daily for 365-500 days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,Bank Wire

Join HansonInvest here

short term investors will not interested to make invest in this hyip site since the plan designed for long term duration. the principal will be locked for a year or more while in a day, investors will receive 1%-3% profit rate. its reasonable for me and possibly will lead the hyip able to paying for long period.

• 7 months later...

Hanson Invest is a long term project that has been living for more than six months so far, though the payment reports were posted only by monitors around and not much investors this program could gain, it seems the program has been paying, but there is a need to advertise the program efficiently.

I think this long-term investment program would be an excellent place for investors to invest, because the benefits offered are not too high and is in accordance with the time needed to make the profit, and I'm sure the admin will run with a very long time , and the admin will also provide payments to investors until the expiry of the time limit for making such gains

Around a couple of weeks ago, new plan, has been launched in this program, Hanson Invest that offers 10% daily for 240 days and it is named as Premium plan, since this one has such a big ROI in offer, the minimum requirement to participate in such a plan must be set at huge amount in this long term hyip.

• 2 weeks later...

As per the latest payment reports from investors, this program has been active thus far, Hanson Invest also having regional representatives for support for Pakistan, US, Germany and Russia, also anyone can apply for regional representative post, by submitting the application form that is available on their website.

this is a long term program and according to research,investors are only invested i short term programs,though long term program are good but they are kinda boring times and this is why investors like to invest with mid-term program so that they can easily get out of the program any time they want to leave the program

• 3 months later...

Hanson Invest announces that they are in profit in BitCoin investment,, they purchased Bitcoin Minor hardware and that investment for purchase is paid out within one week!

Company News

2014-01-16 13:09:38

Profit in Bitcoin Investment 
We would like to announce that we are starting in profit since we invested in Bitcoin Mining.
We invested $300,000 to purchase Bitcoin Miner hardware. We get back our principal investment of $300,000 just within a week and start from today we are in profit every day! 
We are using the latest 3TH/s of hashing speed which can mine around 1btc a day now. Currently we have 30 of this hardware running, more miner hardware will be added soon.

well i have heard this news and come to know that company is really big because a big investment is being made by them and also they are getting profits by this investment. 1Btc daily is a big profit. I think they can easily pay members without any problem if they are really earning such amount daily.

Hosting is on a dedicated server, this long term program, Hanson Invest has been living for 334 days so far, just one more month to be active that the early investors with the 365 days plan will successfully complete their first round with that long term plan, and the admin will have to refund the principal if investor request it.