Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

capitrix - capitrix.com

kokamaindi

Project start 03.03.2013

Capitrix.com - is a unique low-interest loan society, which operates on the principle of bubbles. Anyone can participate is 18 years old. The essence of the program is that you help today and tomorrow will help you. That is, investing is more convenient for you any amount in the chosen period you always find party who will help realize your dream of the Internet to make money! It is very simple and applicable beginner investor.

Plans:

25% per 48h

40% per 72h

90% per 96h

http://capitrix.com/?ref=kokamaindi

security? what kind of security you mean here? DDOS? i don't see it. SSL? i don't see it either. so i don't see any security thingy here to protect this site from eavesdropping and DDOS attack from their competitor or people who want to rip off this site, but i truly don't understand what is this site content since it is in russian language just like you said, but from TS info, this site have bad ROI's rates.

well this hourly program is not online for now and i think the program is not gonna come back online,i have being waiting on the program to come back for some time now and the program hasn't come back.even hyip monitors are not giving the program support since the program is an hourly program and the plan offered is way too high