Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

banrev - banrev.com

kokamaindi

Welcome!

Now you can multiply your earnings just by placing $2 advertisements.

Want YOUR banner displayed below, too?

Simply JOIN BanRev

At BanRev you get paid just for advertising on our website.

No Referring Required!

Who Can Earn?

Anyone 18 or older with a Payza or STP account.

As a member, you can receive a portion of our daily ad revenues simply by displaying your ad with us.

We're in the business to provide you with a win-win advertising solution.

The revenue you earn from shares is directly related to the adpack purchases you make. The minimum purchase requirement is $2. If your purchase is below that within 24 hours, you'll receive no share in revenues until you have made a new $2 purchase for the day.

This minimum daily purchase requirement is built in to create a continual disbursement of share dividends to all active and open positions from today long into the future. We want you to experience a continual increase to your balance.

Terminology:

Open Share - A share yet to reach $3.25

Active Share - A share able to receive dividend because member made min purchase of $2 within previous 24 hours.

Requiring activity to share in revenues creates a win-win situation for you. This keeps your ad campaigns running and brings in a continual stream of revenue which increases the amount you can earn! This also produces daily commissions 2 levels deep!

PAYZA & STP accepted

http://banrev.com/?ref=kokamaindi

i guess investors need to do proper research before investing with this program,though the program might be good but i guess investors need to do some research on the program before they invest with the program,i don't see the program as safe place for any hyip investors to invest,moreover the program is not getting support from hyip monitors.

your hyip got an excellent look but i do believe it won't attract any numerous investors towards it since it is just accepting payza and also stp which can be not popular with this hyip market. i believe admin ought to add LR and also PM as an alternative to adding payza.