Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mydailylr - mydailylr.com

hyipplus

I'm not admin

If you're fed up and frustrated because you can't seem to find one decent program that you can stick with that pays you money on time every day, week, month or even more frequently... then you're in for a fantastic surprise today! Right up front, we can guarantee that you've never come across anything else like this unique program.

Why? Because the algorithm that we have developed is the most revolutionary and modern one and is equipped with the state-of-the-art technology. It's so full of advanced secret programming options and functionality, there's simply nothing better for comparison online right now.

Wow! We're so impressed with it, as you will soon be... and wait until you see what we're offering you here.

Plan:

3% daily for 100 days

Accept: LR, PM

Referal: 10%

Watch the project and take part

my last withdraw

PAYING

Date: 2/25/2013 6:28 AM

Batch: 132997640

From Account: U2089431 (MyDailyLR)

Amount: $0.95

Memo: N/A

Thank you.

so this program is paying, that is good i don't have any interest here even though they are truly paying and i can see some payment proofs from other investors, but not that much because there are some that only get refferals comission here, at least admin already increased investor's trust

despite the paying proof this program is having inhere, i can only tell investors to stay away from this program,the program is a scam in disguise.the look different from normal hyip program and it look pretty much like ads program and i can only advise investors to invest carefully in this program,and the program might not get much support from investors.

well its really good to note that this is actually another paying out hyip. but there's a huge possibility while committing here for the reason that duration is actually 100 days that may take in excess of 4 many weeks and i'm 90% sure that this hyip will not stay paying out till 120 nights.