Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bensonunionbank - bensonunionbank.eu

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

bensonunionbank.eu is building a strong and unique reputation as a leading investment program specializing in small and emerging growth companies with capital needs of $5 million to $50 million. Anguilla Capital has served as a manager or lead underwriter for over 160 offerings, raising over $500 million for clients.

At bensonunionbank.eu we invest in synergy, seek out and join forces with progressive companies and smart investors who want to be part of a dynamic partnership - a partnership that has the power to fuel innovation, to infuse new energy into our communities, and to create new wealth for everyone involved.

Whether you're the investor with money to invest...the entrepreneur who has an idea worthy of investment...or the broker or banker who helps put the two together, our team will work with you to achieve success.

This reminds us that we're on the same team, and that we are working toward a common outcome far greater than any one of us could achieve on his or her own.

We see many people are losing their money by investing in various Internet projects that are unable to fulfill the promises. Therefore, we realized that people like us are required to guarantee investors' stable income without risking money.

Our task is to provide profit to our investors by making a reasonable investment of their money.

Plan:

2% DAILY FOR 85 DAYS

3% DAILY FOR 60 DAYS

4% DAILY FOR 45 DAYS

We accept: PerfectMoney, LibertyReserve.

Join bensonunionbank here

It's a very fresh site as it online since yesterday. Still no one know whether they will pay or not but i am confident that the site will pay at least for current time. I am confident because the site looks professional one and it has good plans. They have only two payment processor which needs change in my opinion. I will wait for a week to see how the site is performing.

this program status in various hyip monitors is waiting, and until now this program has been online for 2 days, actually i hope this site will pay us but in this 2 days their status still waiting and i become quite skeptic with them, if they can proof tomorrow that they will pay us then i think they can survive for more than 7 days

despite the program being a ong term program and offering a reasonable return that might attract investors to want to invest with the program,but the bad news is that the program has being running online now for 3 days and the program has not paid any hyip monitor.the current status of the program still remain at waiting with hyip monitors

an additional long term system which ought to have got being paying shareholders by now i do believe the management of the system will be around one thing this program features being operating online at this point pertaining to just like only two days and nights along with the system is not have a paying position along with hyip monitors every one of the hyip system still hold the system outlined along with waiting position.