Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

TimePay - TimePay.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our company gives you an access to the world of ideal investment solutions, real professionals, and unique possibilities.

timepay.biz Consultancy & Management Services Limited is a private limited company which was founded in 1999 in Great Britain by a group of financial analysts in an effort to provide effective capital management services.

Plan:

120% after 1 day

55% daily for 3 days

250% after 5 days

9% for 13 hours

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join TimePay here

i think admin use bad script here for their own site, aside of it the layout of this site not like a good site so i can say from front-end of this site, it is a cheap site, but what make them difference is i see about 4 hyip monitors that monitoring them and also put paying status for them at the moment, and for now i think it is safe to invest here

despite the hyip return this program is offering,the program has being able to sustain payment for 4 days now,though the program is offering a short term program offering a high return to investors,though not all the plan is high but i must warn the program isnt that safe for hyip investors to invest with the program now as the program might be safe again

nice to find out that folks got paid for by this kind of hiyp but i bought a weird message when i browse the hyip..

This Account Has Been Suspended

Please contact DDoSCure.com To activate this account

is it means that it is another scam hyip... monitors continue to be showing the item as having to pay. hope to see it back.