Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

palmbux - palmbux.com

kapoplayboy

Palmbux pays you to view advertisements provided by our sponsors.

We strive to connect advertisers with potential customers. This way, both parties benefit from our services.

Our innovative features for members give them flexibility and more earning potential. We are always ready to take any advice into consideration.

What you get as a member:

* Earn up to $0.02 (2 cents) per click.

* Earn up to $0.01 (1 cents) for every ad your referrals click.

* We offer you detailed statistics of your earnings through your own clicks and your referrals.

* Pay and receive instantly, within seconds!

* The minimum payout is $2 and Instantly!.

It is easy to advertise your products or services, Choose from a variety of click packs.

Everyone can see your ads, but only our registered users clicks are included in the price. So, you get what you pay for and even more since clicks from outside visitors are completly free!

Our registered users must see your ad for the amount of time you specified. Each registered user's click will only be accounted once in 24 hrs.

What's included:

* Choose your click pack depending on your needs.

* View detailed statistics during and after your ad display.

* Enhanced anti-cheat protection.

* Demographic filter.

Join Now

latest news about palmbux

2011 bonus

Promotion 1 :

All yearly premium membership will receive 100 referrals for 1 month for free.

All yearly Deluxe and Business membership will receive 150 referrals for 1 month for free.

All yearly Luxury and Royal membership will receive 200 referrals for 1 month for free.

All yearly Elite membership will receive 300 referrals for 1 month for free.

All half yearly upgrades will also receive 50% of the respective values.

Promotion 2 :

All advertisements will be 30% cheaper than previous value.

All above promotions will be active for 7 days complete. All incentives will be added manually.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been part of palmbux since 2009 and last year I got my first ever and last payment from them and have to stopped since they are paying selectively after which, just read some post above that they are back with new owner, well I guess I need to take a look at it and continue clicking on this site probably. Thank you guys for the update.

I have here 7 rented referrals and 1 direct. I lost one rented because I was unable to keep him. Mainly because Palmbux had server issues and at the time I was not able to click and receive clicks from referrals. I think it's very hard to earn her as a standard member, but I am still trying!

• 1 month later...