Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Countpay - Countpay.biz

xetang

Welcome to CountPay Investments!

Foreign markets have always been an object of envy to domestic investors because the indexes in some foreign countries have produced double- to triple-digit returns in the past.

There are a few ways to invest in foreign markets. The direct approach is to buy stocks in those countries. However, buying shares that trade on exchanges outside of your home country or that of your broker can be harder than trading domestic shares.

Investment Plans:

13% DAILY FOR 10 DAYS

150% AFTER 10 DAYS

MIN $1 - UNLIMITED

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: http://countpay.biz/

My deposit:

Date: 2/18/2013 11:00 AM

Batch: 132044957

Sent To: U9612737 (countpay)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to CountPay Investments User zozo278

i realized this site have nice script and good template, but this kind of rate actually is too much high for investors i am not sure if this program can pay more than 1 round, but i think since they have low minimum deposit, people will think to invest here because the risk is low with low amount of deposit

investors need to becareful on this program,this program is promising to offer investors 130% in 10 days,ordinarily i doubt if this program will sustain the plan they are offering,this program might only pay investors for few days and make a run on investors investment.though i kinda wonder how the program did manage to get a paying with one hyip monitor on t first day online.

About rate, I think that it is not too high in all and we too can see that at this time, site too have been by very many investors when we too can see that very many payment proofs have been posted in almost forums at this time, it showed that site is developing very strong and it too is nice when today I too have had first payments with this site.

My first payment:

Date: 2/19/2013 9:26 AM

Batch: 132196008

From Account: U9612737 (countpay)

Amount: $1.30

Memo: countpay.biz

Great Paying Site!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!

investors need to becareful on this program,this program is promising to offer investors 130% in 10 days,ordinarily i doubt if this program will sustain the plan they are offering,this program might only pay investors for few days and make a run on investors investment.though i kinda wonder how the program did manage to get a paying with one hyip monitor on t first day online.

that is true, but in fact this program is paying i don't know if you have same though just like many other investors have,but this program has been listed in more than 5 hyip monitors and mostly of that monitors put paying status for this program, aside from that thing i see they have SSL protection too, so i think admin spend much bucks to create this program.

that is true, but in fact this program is paying i don't know if you have same though just like many other investors have,but this program has been listed in more than 5 hyip monitors and mostly of that monitors put paying status for this program, aside from that thing i see they have SSL protection too, so i think admin spend much bucks to create this program.

I think that you are wrong when checking status of monitors because it is not 5 monitors that at this time, this site too have listed in 40 monitors and almost is in status "Paying", you can go to AHM.com and AHM.net to see clearly about this status and really they still are paying very good when site have ran complete 2 days and I too have had 2nd payment today. My latest payment:

Date: 2/20/2013 3:55 PM

Batch: 132416805

From Account: U9612737 (countpay)

Amount: $1.30

Memo: countpay.biz

Good Paying Site!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!