Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gold-bux - gold-bux.com

obeconline

67 Members | 1 Members Online | $0 Paid | 9 Refs for Rent

This site is not even reaching 100 members yet. I'm hoping to see this site reach a point in which I can make good income in here. This site is new so its good to join this site early and hope that we going to get paid in here early. I'm just hoping that in two to three months this site is good and paying and if that's going to happen then I guess I can say I'm having good time in here.

I check out the details of this website and it seems good to me. Standard members minimum payout is only $1 while for upgraded membership is is $0 ! No minimum payout ! However sad part is that admin perhaps is not ready yet to operate this website because I am only seeing 1 single ad available for members to click. What a disappointment

this program is pretty much new online,the program has just being abble to pay 1$ in the 2 days the program has being running online,i think the admin of the program is being sincere with the program,other admin will have lied they have paid over 5$ in just 2 days.the click rate on this program is ok but i think the admin of the program need to add more ads to the program.

Many thanks close friend pertaining to discussing details about this site but i'm not interested in such a web site because the pay per click traffic along with the pay out each affiliate can be quite lacking in this site doing work in this site is only waste of time the decide to use much time to reach minimum amount spend. Plus my partner and i find it difficult to view just about any check evidence way too i think the site is totally scam web.