Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PromToil - promtoil.com

I'm not admin.

PromtOil Ltd company was founded at 1994 by Western and Russian investors.

Fund has taken a leadership position among the investment funds that operate with highly profitable oil companies in Russia.

At 2003 PromtOil Fund has expanded its investment portfolio. It takes another niche at the company of oil processing industry investment. To date, the strategic goal of PromtOil company is expanding markets in the CIS and Eastern Europe.

Since 2007 PromtOil Ltd company has a subsidiary insurance company PromtOil-Insurance. All investors deposits are insured up to $ 20,000 dollars.

Highly cost-effective strategy of choosing companies to invest, massive buying of shares of highly profitable oil production and oil refining organizations with an effective asset management allows us to develop very rapidly.

And to offer to our Clients more favorable conditions. For example, on Oct. 4, 2010 the Board of Directors decided to open access to investments not only entities, but also to individuals.

Now private investor has the right to invest money for profit (up to 2.1% per day). The total amount of funds invested one individual can make from 10 up to $20 000.

Plans:

0.7% daily for 20 days

1% daily for 40 days

1.5% daily for 60 days

2% daily for 80 days

Accepted currencies: LR, PM, AP.

Referral commission: 7-2-1%

Register

Companies operating in the field of oil, however, and given only 0.7%!!

I think that the rate of profit is not worth here, and the minimum deposit is high compared to this low rate of profit .

They also remember me Strkosher Oil Company, which turned into a scam site after a substantial period of work,

although the rate of profit there was twice the rate of profit here

I think the stable plans have helped the site to run for more than 85 days now.

The monitors are showing paying status and i see many monitors are offering RC offer and if we invest through the monitor the investor will be able to recover part of its principle

The highest RCB offer is from Invest-Arena and they are offering up to 700%

Started on: 10/14/2010

Running days: 87

Total Accounts: 676

Total Deposits: $209,029.91

Total Withdrawn: $39,229.06

Users Online: 10

The site stats indicate the site has a capacity to run further for another couple of months without any problem

And as the site has completed its first stage of running and now in second cycle i feel its the good time to invest now and earn some good profits while the site is still paying

As the plans period varies from 20-80 days members have a better option to select and invest

The design is very attractive and looking professional which gives confidence to the investors at first eyesight

Further the script used is good with site securities installed making it safer for investors to invest here

Also members are motivated to refer more investors as they can earn up to three levels down profits

Well the daily profit is sustainable enough to make this program survived but of course it will take us 3-4 month before we could reach our BEP here, anyways goodluck to those who invested in here! hope you could reach the BEP plus profit.

The site is also available in Russian language enabling many investor to have a site in their own language and enable investors to be close to the site

Good to note the site is having alertpay in to site payment processor and this will enable investors to have more protection to recover their principle if the site stop paying

this one has been declared as a scam program on almost all monitors,

I had only registered with them and was about to invest but within few days it turned to scam that

makes me feel that my funds was saved from investing here.

the site seem to be paying for long and will also continue long the plans are stable and not too high and the admin is able to earn and pay investor rather not pay from the deposit funds so this will enable the investor to earn a decent stable profits

• 4 weeks later...

They should have provided a monitor on their site to see if they are still on paying status so that many will invest here. Or they have before but they removed it because they are scam now, well I guess I need to do research for this one if it is still paying or not.