Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

zend-invest - zend-invest.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We would like to offer you a new opportunity to invest with us on the Internet.

This unique investment program makes the opportunity of participating in high yield investing attainable to most people with a minimum capital to invest. To multiply your available funds you do not need to be a financeexpert.

All you need to do is sign up at Zend-Invest and invest trough Perfect Money online payment system. You do not need to invest big! The minimum amount you can deposit is only $5.

Our relations with clients, which are based on confident communication and mutual respect, are the most valuable matter for us. Our main goal is to be stable and work in long term

Plan:

120.00% 1 day(s) $5.00 $220.00

150.00% 2 day(s) $5.00 $200.00

250.00% 5 day(s) $5.00 $180.00

Accept: LR,Perfect Money

Join zend-invest here

even this program have low minimum deposit for investors and i am sure many investors can reach it but we can see their rate, that is totally unreasonable i mean 20 % profit per day is too much i think the biggest one is 10% which also unstable for us, if people want to invest here i hope they can pass it since i think to invest here only waste my time

I simple don't like their design because it's very simple and ordinary. They must need to change it. But their coder is awesome because they brought some special style on it. This is very good program for all junior investor. Because they have common $5 base on every plan. This program can reach many people easily due to their language converter.

ordinarily seeing the script used by the admin of this program,i doubt if i can invest with this program,the program way too ordianriy to me and i can tell the admin of the program is only planing on scaming investors,though the program is not getting much attention from hyip monitors, i think that a kinda sign that the program is not safe for investors to invest