Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Big-roi - Big-roi.com

hyipprodotnet

I am not admin!

Quote:
Our program is intended for people who want to achieve financial freedom, but little effort, and as a financial expert.
NewHomeInvest a long-term private investment programmoy.Torgovlya highly profitable in Forex, investing in various funds and investment activities - this is the main activity of the company. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long perspektive.Kompaniya operates 24 hours a day.

Plan:

10% Daily for 10 Days!(Principal return)

newhomeinvest.net is hosted on a dedicated server.

Creation date: 25 Jan 2013 12:04:00

Expiration date: 25 Jan 2014 04:04:00

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

newhomeinvest.net - Licensed

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Link ref : http://hyippro.net/hyip-261.html

Link RCB : http://hyippro.net/rcb-261.html

10% Daily for 10 Days!(Principal return)

Meaning after 10 days we going to earn 200% as 100% for profit and 100% for principal. I hope I can make good income in here. Just 10 days and if its going to turn out paying we can end up having doubled our money in ten days. I'm so happy that I'm earning good and earning well in here. I'm hoping to see this site getting stronger and getting better.

despite the scary plan being offered by the admin of this program,the program has being running online for 12 days now with paying status in all the hyip monitors that have the program listed and the good news is that the program is having good number of hyip monitors that support the program ,i think the program might be ok but i dont think it safe for any new investors.