Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

guesschange - guesschange.com

obeconline

Admin Maintenance

06 Days, 22 Hours, 37 Minutes, 18 Seconds.

Maintenance by admin ongoing. Please check back later. adminmaintenance

Its a clear sign that we need to wait for one week before we can see this ptc site again. Now the big quesiton is this. Is this site going to end up as a good site or not? I'm afraid that this site will going to turn to scam. One thing I'm sure right now is that even if this site is going to turn to not paying ptc site we really don't loss anything if we just going to join and click and hope to get paid.

Its a clear sign that we need to wait for one week before we can see this ptc site again. Now the big quesiton is this. Is this site going to end up as a good site or not? I'm afraid that this site will going to turn to scam. One thing I'm sure right now is that even if this site is going to turn to not paying ptc site we really don't loss anything if we just going to join and click and hope to get paid.[/color]

yeah, i have checked with the program and i got the same message that the program still remain 4 days to go,though the program is a new program and i kinda wonder why the program is undergoing maintance on the early stage of the pogram, i just hope the admin of the program will offer ptc memerbs a very reasonable click rate and ow minimum payout

Most on the this kind of ptc are likely to maintenance because they are all scam site should the site is not a rip off site you must attached some payment evidence too i have also some experience regarding it. Most on the ptc web don't pay out us. By any means the making rate is very good with this site as well as minimum spend is likewise quite good.