Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

egyptianbux - egyptianbux.com

obeconline

136 Members

6 Members Online

$0 Paid

44 Refs for Rent

Theirs still no payments in this ptc site. If you want to join then I guess its good to try even if its not paying. Because chance are if this site turn to paying we are near cashout point and we can cashout ourself. I really do like to see this site turn into a good paying site. I know theirs just too few ptc site right now that is paying so lets hope that this one will be paying.

i dont think this program is very gonna pay anybody that try to click on the program,the program is not safe for anybody to work on and i kinda think the program is kinda exprinment program.the program has being running online for couple of days now and the program hasnt paid any dime to anybody,though the program is not getting active members anyway.

this ptc is online from over a week and intensely a reduced amount of associates supplies joined that without having one bought purchased way to I am certain that this site is going to be planning to help any con as no person engaged on the website along with these web is still made intended for grabbing person finances via trading.