Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

invest-true - invest-true.com

We have an investment system designed specifically for people want to get reliable and profitable source of real net income. You do not need to have a bank account, do not have to incur various hidden fees in order to benefit from investing your funds with us. Investing with us is absolutely hassle-free and no paperwork.

We seek long-term appreciation of our assets through investing in only foreign exchange market. In terms of inner structure, we are a typical offshore investment company with traders and market researchers working all over the world. The most important aspect of our investments, which range from low, medium to high returns are based on the fact that our principal investment is always guaranteed.

Plan:

package1.png

package2.png

package3.png

Accept: Libertyreserve

http://invest-true.com

Its too expensive to test as the site is new i dont think its worth to test the site with $50 and have our principle locked for 30 days

Since the profit offered is peanuts and the admin may have concentrated on sustainability but the site is not attractive from the investors point of view

as if the admin stop paying the investor will incur high loss

Looks to be nice program relying on the site design and layout

Profit promised is extremely reasonable .8-1.2% daily for a period of 30-90 days

and this looks that this program may stay for fairly long period

but high minimum deposit requirement, no rate-us page on the site and no stats are the concerns that remain unsolved.

For a hyip to limit it's minimum investment to $50.Means alot.Like admin don't wants too much investors,just want good amount of money to invest and etc.But this hyip min is too high for me.I don't have such min in my lr account for now,even if i will make sure that the hyip is secured to pay back.