Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

sports-inv - sports-inv.com

nomiasif

WELCOME TO SPORTS-INV.COM

ABOUT US

SPORTS-INV IS INVOLVED INTO LIVE TRADING BETS....WE HAVE MORE THAN 12 YEARS EXPEREINCE IN THIS FIELD AND ARE VERY SKILLED AND PROFESSIONAL.

WE ARE HERE TO MAXIMISE YOUR EARNINGS INTO A GREATER HEIGHT AND ALSO HERE TO WORK FOR YOU, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO BECOME ONE OF US IS SIMPLY TO CLICK ON THE SIGN UP LINK AND FILL UP YOUR DETAILS THEN START WITH AN INITIAL INVESTMENT AMOUNT OF $10

PLAN 1

125% AFTER 1 DAY

PLAN 2

80% DAILY

FOR 2 DAYS

PLAN 3

220% AFTER 3 DAYS

PLAN 4

340% AFTER 5 DAYS

minimum: 10$

LR PM accepted

http://sports-inv.com/?ref=nomasif

based on what i find in their rate us page, this program has benn listed in few hyip monitors, but that is good first step for them, and not only hyip monitors that already invested their money but also other independent and individual investors also put their money here, and since they are short term i think it will pay for some days

125% after 1 day is very high ROI , totally the site is not good for me , no good protections and no different features , I can say that this is just a ponzi hyip site , opened just to take our money .

friend you right but i will not take any quick decision about this site because i can't see any payment proof records here so i will take some more time in order to confirm that whether the site is paid or not....