Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AXA Industries - axaindustries.com

mixpepper22

I'm not admin.

New project: AXA Industries

468x60.gif

Our investment opportunities are all safe and secure, and offer performances that you will be impressed with. Our mission statement includes three principles that we will never falter from: no risk, guarantee and stability.

We deal with money management through investment opportunities around the globe. The investments offer stability and security, as well as a financial performance to be proud of. We work on three principles for our merchants and investors: stability, no risk and guarantee.

We help our investors find high interest investment opportunities that are configured for their needs. AXAINDUSTRIES deals with global companies, local merchants, large and small businesses as well as some of the largest financial providers in Europe.

Start Feb 06, 2013

Plans:

Standard

5% Daily for 30 Days

Total Return - 150%

Min - Max investment: $10 - $499

Principal Included

Business

5.5% Daily for 30 Days

Total Return - 155%

Min - Max investment: $500 - $1499

Principal Included

Premium

6% Daily for 30 Days

Total Return - 180%

Min - Max investment: $1500 - $100,000

Principal Included

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money / EgoPay / SolidTrustPay

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server - BlockDOS

-SSL - COMODO CA Limited

-axaindustries.com is hosted on a dedicated server.

-Referral commission: 5%

-Custom Script

-Unique Design

-Domain registration for 10 years

-Manual Withdraw

Link to view and register ==>>>

The site is hosted on a dedictaed server with ddos protection from BlockDos which is a good feature of this program, the plan is definitely risky but considering this one a new mid term project that just launched today, hopefully one round with the 30 days plan will be successful.

and we can see in their homepage that they show to us their contact and also their address. i also see they accepted 4 payment processor or e-currency for investors here. their plans for me are quite reasonable and also profitable but i think people should know when to invest here. but i am sure they will stay longer since they have been listed in few hyip monitors.

By analyzing the roi here, This program has what it takes to complete a term as the roi is of sustainable range. The fact that the site is secure and has a good script are also good signs that the program will pay for a reasonable duration. Investors should also ensure to claim RCB before embarking on any investments in this program to minimize the risks.

That's very correct,the site is hosted on a dedicated server and it is protected from ddos attacks by BLOCKDOS,that alone shows that the admin of the program really mean the program,the roi that the admin has tabled has fallen in a reasonable and sustainable range,if the admin of this program is honest,i don't see why this program wouldn't be completing a round