Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ForkStrategy - forkstrategy.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Fork Strategy is an online investment pool specialized on a very narrow sports betting field. When we say “fork” in a betting atmosphere, we are talking about a risk free bet, also called arbitrage betting. The profit comes not from strategies to predict the result of a match or event but in the difference between different odds offered by difference brokers. There are hundreds of different brokers or betting houses around the world and even though not every match has forks, they happen quite often.

Plan:

plans.png

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,EgoPay

Join ForkStrategy here

The roi in the 1st two plans can be sustained for a reasonable duration; the admin should be able to complete a round in the 2nd plan if things work out fine and if he has good intentions but the chances of the last plan completing a term are very low because the total roi at the end of the term is twice our investments.

a well designed program :D, this site looks alike a paying or professional program, aside from that thing i see that forkstrategy has been listed in more than one hyip monitors, incude some big hyip monitors such as hyipexplorer or hyipbanker and MNO, but up to now their status still waiting, and their affiliate program truly interesting for promoter

Fork Strategy appears to be a professional mid term project there, it started to advertise on popular monitors alrady, the plans definitely have a long waiting period before investor can receive anything on investment, to wait at least fifteen days as per their plans, BlockDos protection is available for this site.

Fork Strategy appears to be a professional mid term project there, it started to advertise on popular monitors alrady, the plans definitely have a long waiting period before investor can receive anything on investment, to wait at least fifteen days as per their plans, BlockDos protection is available for this site.

oh, i almost forgot that one, they also have good security here, i am sure that mostly investors here will be have more chance to get their money back rather than in other site, and just update for this site, they are paying :D, and i think this is a good news for some investors who waiting for this site.

@glucoseguy,you are so correct,i think the first 2 plans are achievable 'cos the roi offered in both plans are quite reasonable and sustainable,1% as the daily roi for 15 days should be achievable,this program should be able to complete so many rounds if the admin is honest