Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

auto-pay - auto-pay.info

Auto-pay.info was created to help and enable all people to increase their wealth safely and easily without working and no risk. We do not offer pie in the sky returns, but good reliable daily returns from your deposit. We are not a ponzi scheme, we don't rely on new investors to pay our members. Also, and though we offer a few consistent investment plans, we are constantly looking for the best possible scenario, always with our members' interests in mind.

110% AFTER 1 HOUR ( Instant Withdrawal )

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $10 110.00

Calculate your profit >>

10% hourly for 12 hours (Instant Withdraw )

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $50 9.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 9.50

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 10.00

Calculate your profit >>

130% after 1 day ( Instant withdraw )

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $50 115.00

Plan 2 $51 - $1,000 120.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 130.00

http://auto-pay.info/?ref=zeusgold.com

Even though the site admin publish information stating that the withdrawal are processed instantly in the face of the homepage but under the FAQ session its stated that the withdrawal are processed within 12 hours.

Does this mean the admin is trying to mislead the investors by publishing fake information

Even though the site admin publish information stating that the withdrawal are processed instantly in the face of the homepage but under the FAQ session its stated that the withdrawal are processed within 12 hours.

Does this mean the admin is trying to mislead the investors by publishing fake information

No, I dont think so. It means this lazy admin is copying the text from other sites or haven't edited the default daq page.

I am not interested in this program being hourly program and above everything it has extremely high returns which are far above sustainablity.

And i cannot understand their plans they are extremely different no mind applied while designing the returns.

9% daily for 12 hours give total 108% returns (after 12 hours) while the first plan give 110% after 1 hour - so senseless plans.

In fact 10$ if reinvested in 1st plan (after 1 hour) for 12 hours will give you more than 300% total returns.

The site design is not impressive but also not too bad and the script used is too cheap

Its too risky to invest here as the site doesn't have any securities installed

I dont know how the admin plans to earn 10% profit in 1 hour and sure he will just rotate the deposit funds against the site withdrawal to keep the site going

The sustainability of the site is questionable

10% hourly for 12hours,which means within a day,one can get 20% of his investment,were all hyip like this,all investors would will be millionaires by now.But this isn't the case.Poi is way too high even for an hourly plan,i think that this program won't last long in the paying status list.