Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Vissinvestments - Vissinvestments.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : https://vissinvestments.com

It takes talent and we have it - VISS investment is an international private investment and management corporation with headquarters in New York. Our corporation is focused on Latin American and Asia rapidly growing economies. VISS brings together our industry leading professionals with individuals like you from whole world to achieve unbeatable results in investment field.

PLANS:

Basic - 1.4% daily for 30 days

Min 10$ - 200$ - Principal Back

Advanced - 5.1% daily for 30 days

Min 201$ - 500$ - Principal Included

Premium - 1.9% daily payout - Unlimited term

Min $501 - $20000

Accept : LR, PM, Egopay

Link : https://vissinvestments.com

with their rate i don't have any wonder why this program can pay all investors for more than 30 days and today this site has been paying 33 days, aside from that thing i see that some investors that prefer to invest some of their bucks and if they reach ROI or BEP they will re-invest here

1.4% daily for 30 days is a very profitable medium term plan , alot of invesors will like this site because its plans are having reasonable ROI , and for me I can say that now is the best time to invest at this site

you are right and this site offered very low rate of interest in return but its fine and not too much bad and i hope this site will pay to investors in future days to increase the growth its site.