Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Mastersonlinezone - Mastersonlinezone.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://mastersonlinezone.com

WELCOME TO MASTERSONLINEZONE

MastersOnlineZone is a global investment management company providing best investment solution for clients. We provide a premier range of products to institutional and individual investors.

Our company MASTER ONLINE ZONE provide our investors the opportunity to increase your investment in shortest possible time. Our team of professional traders and excellent service will do everything for you. They are engaged in it for all life, and we can give you guarantees that you won't risk your money.

All you need is the desire to get a great profit. You can access from a minimum investment of $5 and withdraw your returns daily,And remember - You will be able to receive 100% of your deposit plus your profit according to your plan. Our goal is not to be the biggest, but the best.

PLANS:

plans.png

Accept : LR, PM, STP

Link : http://mastersonlinezone.com

Admin did well to install SSL encryption on the site making it non-vulnerable from attack. From what I can see here the program was newly launched and its already having a paying status in some monitors, drawback is that the payment is done manually not instantly which is not too good for investors.

Yea,the roi offered in all the plans are not reasonable and sustainable,but the program has started paying,when i checked there rate us page,about 10 monitors are listed there and few of them are showing the status as PAYING,i think the program actually started today,it was in pre-launch yesterday and investors that has invested in the program yesterday have started receiving payments

This program seems to have a very beautiful design and the ssl protection seems to be fine too. The program is having very short term plan programs promising very high ROI and interest rates back. Though this program is having a paying status as of now in many monitors the probability of this program to keep on paying for longer period is very less, and so one can gain a little amount of interest if they apply the hit and run strategy within a suitable time period.

This is new program but really they still are paying out very good and with only 2 days, it still is very many chances for investing and it is good paying site because I have had first payment a day to deposit here, I hope that this will be long paying site so that I have more chances to invest while other program it is very bad when I always lose fund at this time. My first payment:

Transaction ID =274062212

Fees (Charged to Recipient) = 0.52

Net Amount = 20.48

Comments = Payment For Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from mastersonlinezone.com

Date and Time = 06 Feb 2013 @02:55 AM

My new deposit:

Transaction ID =274063257

Fees (Charged to Recipient) = 0.80

Net Amount = 19.2

Comments = Payment For Deposit to mastersonlinezone.com user zozo278

Date and Time = 06 Feb 2013 @04:57 AM

I have received my first payment from the two days plan, I invested, the admin has paid quite fast in just ten minutes after applying for the payment, I can say this project, short term is new and hot and right time to invest in and the admin has been active paying investors fast for one day now.

i don't know about that skeptic posts, but in fact this program is paying and they have been paying for 3 days without any problems. it seems some people that discourage to invest here for 3 days already loss their chance to get profit by some people. even this site is short term but i am sure for they can reach 5 days.

Its good to see that this program is still paying despite the high ROI its offering. Investors that went for the 3-day plan will be swimming in profits by now as the roi there is twice the amount they invested. Investing here at this stage is not recommended even though the program is presently doing well because it can stop paying anytime from now.

I have received my first payment from the two days plan, I invested, the admin has paid quite fast in just ten minutes after applying for the payment, I can say this project, short term is new and hot and right time to invest in and the admin has been active paying investors fast for one day now.

Yes, it is correct, site still are paying out very good and congratulate for your payment, I too have had 2nd payment today with this site, I only ask with $1 and reinvest $20 from account because fee is very high for STP and I believe that they still can keep to go out longer therefore I have reinvested here. As below is My latest payment:

Transaction ID =274083096

Fees (Charged to Recipient) = 0.21

Net Amount = 0.79

Comments = Payment For Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from mastersonlinezone.com

Date and Time = 07 Feb 2013 @05:29 AM

It's good to see your payment proof,i can see that the program is really doing pretty well,the admin is also very active by paying investors on time,i checked AHM not quite long,i noticed that the program has really gained support from monitors,there are about 25 monitors listed there and most of them are showing the status as PAYING

Masters Online Zone is no doubt a nice short term program, I always received fast payments within few minutes after applying for the withdrawal, it has FaceBook page for promoters as well, I have experienced a successful investment in this program with my two days plan ended few hours ago.

Yes, it is correct, admin still are paying out very fast for all investors when I too have received new payment today only within some minutes, at this time too have had very monitors approved for this site with status "Paying" and it is good place so that Investors can put fund to invest when site only run about 3 days. My latet payment:

You have just received USD 1.00 into your SolidTrust Pay account

as a direct purchase from your website.

Item ID: Payment For Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from

mastersonlinezone.com

from STPay username: MOZLIMITED

Email: mastersonlinezone@gmail.com

Transaction ID: 274100514