Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Time-moneys - Time-moneys.com

xetang

Time-Money Investment is a well-built investment company that are specializing in Gold, Forex, Bonds, Stock trading and investment in various funds for more than 7 years. We are a legally registered company in Panama since year 2006. Time-Money investment is serving private and institutional investors from all around the world. Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

PLAN 1 - GOOD PLAN

Daily interest: 2 %

Deposit Amount: $10 � $4,999 (USD)

Investment Period: 3 days

Deposit Cancellation: 30% fee

Principal Return: Yes

PLAN 2 - BETTER PLAN

Daily interest: 3 %

Deposit Amount: $100 � $29,999 (USD)

Investment Period: 120 days

Deposit Cancellation: 35% fee

PLAN 3 - BEST PLAN

Daily interest: 4.5 %

Deposit Amount: $300 � Unlimited (USD)

Investment Period: 290 days

Deposit Cancellation: 30% fee

Accept: LR

Join here: http://time-moneys.com/?ref=zozo278

well there is a method of cancellation of deposits added by admin which is really appreciable because we can withdraw money back with 30% deduction.but i think people will not use it because duration is only 3 days which is too much short.

that is the strategy from admin to minimize someone that want to do hit and run here :D, that is good for him but not for us. investors. because we don't know when admin will scam all investors. so i can say the risk of us to invest in admin's site is quite high, but until now this site status still waiting for 4 days

It is not good with this site if you decide to invest because if you want to invest , first you too need to check status of monitors, it is not good with this site when almost is still in status "Waiting" and no of monitors listed for them still are too least, it will be not safe for investing here when site can't attract investors with this status

That's very correct,it is not good to invest in the program 'cos it has been running for 5 days and up till now there are just few monitors listing the program with a WAITING status http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/time-moneys.com?final=1

Honestly,i would not advise any investor to invest in this program 'cos i can't see a payment proof in any forum