Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fxpays2013 - fxpays2013.com

nomiasif

Fxpays2013 is a financial investment company. We understand what our investors want today and needs tomorrow. After serious analyzes of investment markets, we decided to make a special program. We decided to start investing money in IT industry, which is fast-growing and high-profitable, so it is impossible for us, to be a bankrupt. We didn't invent something completely new on market, we are just using current market situation.

We are not a ponzi scheme, because we don't rely on new investors to pay our members. Also, and though we offer a few consistent investment plans, we are constantly changing and looking for the best possible scenario, always with our members' interests in mind.

120% after 1 day

180% after 3 days

350% after 7 days

700% after 10 days

LR PM

http://fxpays2013.com/?ref=nomiasif

Well, this is just another cheap HYIP which is coming to the market almost every single day here. We can see here to make 700% RoI in 10 days investment like this one is all the way too high. It is not good at all. Because there is no business in this world can give profit as high as this offer here.

we are not ponzi?, i don't think so with the rate that they offered here i am sure if this program is truly a ponzi program.but i think they still have a chance to pay all investors here for some certain time before they turn become a scam site and for now this site already into some hyip monitors list.

well i note that people are not necessarily investing their money about this hyip. however the site is not really bad. it will be due to high rate offered in it's plans. 6 monitors are generally monitoring this hyip so i am hopefully it will get good build up after getting authorization.