Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pagefunds - pagefunds.net

obeconline

Pagefunds is a private limited company providing investment solutions around the world to all kinds of investors.

Our services are based on guarantee, stability and no risk. We have many years of experience in Forex, Stock and Commodity trading. Years of our successful experience in trading resulted in starting Pagefunds, a reliable Medium-term investment opportunity which offers great returns along with professional approach.

Our focus is to offer to individuals an exclusive funds management service. We are looking forward to have a long-term relationship with the investors all around the world and in turn we will do our best to provide quality services. Depending upon the level of investment and term, we can offer our members fixed and variable returns.

We believe quality and professionalism are the main aspects to meet and exceed our goals. At Pagefunds, we follow highest degree of professionalism in maintaining relations with our investors. Our support service will be available 24 X 7 to assist you. If you have any question, you may write to us, or call us or use our Live Chat at anytime.

Give us a chance to become your friendly financial partner and help you to provide one of the best investment solutions available around the world. Take a step forward to achieve your financial goals and dreams.

payouts: 0.5% daily for 180 Days, 1.0% daily For

mix/max deposit:$10 - $∞

referral bonus: 5

JOIN NOW: http://pagefunds.net/?refid=obeconline

could you think that the offer is paying. its stats tend to be clearly showing which hyip is on the internet from last 16 days but still not payment being of it. i am thinking about this hyip as paying in order that i have decided to stay away from this hyip therefore i am not doing any deposit here

StartedJan 17, 2013

Running days16

Total accounts42

Active accounts5

Total deposited$ 405.00

Total withdraw$ 0.0

Well, we can see here this HYIP is not too bad on the script here. Then the investment plans offered here are fine. The return offered is reasonable, even a little bit lower than the average HYIP here. It is not too bad to try making investment on this new HYIP here. Hopefully this can sustain for a long time

first i want to comment for their rates, it is low and i think is totally sustainable, but after see other aspect of this site like the script that admin used and other thing i am sure if this program just like other crap site, in their homepage they claimed that they have SSL protection but in fact they don't have SSL.