Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Create-capital - Create-capital.net

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://create-capital.net

banner468.gif

Create Capital is bank established and uniting the talented financial professionals who have long been operating in best investment markets worldwide.

PLANS:

9-10% HOURLY FOR 12 HOURS - INSTANT WITHDRAW

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Basic 1 $1 - $999 9.00

Basic 2 $1,000 - $10,000 10.00

Calculate your profit >>

23%-25% HOURLY FOR 5 HOURS - INSTANT WITHDRAW

Premium 1 $250 - $999 23.00

Premium 2 $1,000 - $10,000 25.00

Calculate your profit >>

130%-140% AFTER 1 HOUR - INSTANT WITHDRAW

Elite 1 $500 - $999 130.00

Elite 2 $1,000 - $10,000 140.00

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://create-capital.net

@middoo: but that hyip monitors just put this program in their list, 1 day ago, and also i am worry if this program scam sooner, because of their rate and not only their rate but i see this program also already paid a lot of members, and from their statistic i think admin already get profit from make this site.

Yes, it is correct, although this is hourly site but with their rate, I think that investors can take a risk min here for investing, 108% after a half of day, it is not bad if we can invest min here and I too think that this site only can be safe if we only invest with $1 in this site and I too will not be surprise if they still can keep status "Paying" in many days

I am just wondering on how the admin of this program has been able to be paying,the roi offered in this hourly program is just too high and yet so many monitors are having the status of this program as paying http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/create-capital.net?final=1

Anyways i would still not be advertising any investor to invest in this program 'cos i am so sure that this one is in SEM right now

I am sure that admin is just attracting the investors with the minimum investment of just $1 so that is really a good thing about this program . well i have seen that the site having paying status from the monitors so its better to have a try and run away from this program . we can simple say that the site will be a hit and run program .

The monitors viewing it are still having a Paying status. I wonder how the admin has managed to pay up till this time despite the fact that this program has hourly plans. Investors that invested here will be in great profits now and there's a chance that more investors are still making investments here. It will be best not to invest here even though the program seems to be doing well.