Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

OnlineMoneyBank - onlinemoneybank.net

vnhyipgroup

Im not admin.

OnlineMoneyBank

Who We Are

Onlinemoneybank is a duly incorporated investment company offering multiple financial services to its clients globally.

The mission of Onlinemoneybank is to enhance people's financial security by providing them with experts' financial advice, high-quality implementation, excellent results, as well as with a range of impartially studied, optimized investment products. We cooperate with many large successful businesses worldwide assisting them in establishing long-term financial security.

We are ready to make an investment plan for you regardless of its size in order to meet your specific needs.

What We Do

Onlinemoneybank is one of the leading financial companies in the world. It trades in securities on the capital market.

It is a global financial service provider that specializes in asset and investment management services worldwide.

Since 2003 our company has been able to assist thousands of our clients to achieve tax planning, safe, efficient and affordable corporate structuring as well as asset protection.

Ensuring the protection of your privacy and the security of your personal data, we have implemented a set of information protection measures.

Investment Plans:

1.8%-3.2% daily for 30 days

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $25 - $250 1.80

Plan 2 $251 - $1,000 2.30

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 2.80

Plan 4 $5,001 - $50,000 3.20

110%-120% after 7 days

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $25 - $250 110.00

Plan 2 $251 - $1,000 115.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $50,000 120.00

Accepted Currencies: LR

Program Link: http://onlinemoneybank.net/

Since the site have one long term investment program so i think it would be good if they really had some good security measures in the site and that will be really a great idea to maintain ssl to the site . Because even though the site have good investment plans now a days every one i seeing for security in hyip programs .

I think this is a pretty good hyip program because of the benefits offered are not too high and reasonable enough but I think the minimum deposit contained in the program is still quite high and I hope that the admin can lower the minimum deposit is determined to be more attractive attention of investors

Yes, I too agree with your idea, this site have very good script with enough protection programs, I too see that they have added trusted monitors as Goldpoll and PopularHYIP, it is very good and I will not be surprise if this site can have good status in all monitors after it have ran enough a day because their rate is very reasonable and it is sustainable

@chintu,there is no long term investment program amongst the plans,the first plan is a mid-term investment program,anyways the roi offered in the program is really reasonable and sustainable,i hope that the admin can manage the program properly so that it can complete the round

well the plans are nice but i dont think investors will show a good interest on it because these plans can also be proved risky for all of us first plan is quite long term and the second is paying low interest after 7 days and we cant say that for how many days it will continue paying.