Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PonziRider - ponzirider.webs.com

PonziRider

I have asked for permission to post this program from the admin.

Recently, my colleague, Edward and me opened this private investment program to recruit new members.

We have 6 years of HYIP investment experience and we use this fund to invest in programs selected by us. We can help you to invest in the best programs, so that you no longer need to worry joining any cheap, poor managed programs.

Since this fund is managed by 2 of us only, we decided to run it privately and set a quota on number of investments can be made to our fund. After all, HYIP is a risky game. We cannot guarantee there will be no loss for our invesment or a high roi, but we can assure that we can give you the most stable passive income on the Internet.

Plan details:

Duration 12 weeks

Profit Rate 2.5%-5.5% Weekly, depends on the trading performance

Amount $10-$199

Principle Can be withdrawn after 12 weeks

Total ROI Up to 166% in 12 weeks

Quota 25

Every member account will be activated manually as well as the payment status. After you register or making any deposits, please allow us 24 hours to activate your account or update the payment status.

To check your payment status:

http://ponzirider.webs.com/apps/profile/68851829

Lastly, please do not advertise the fund for us, this is a private fund.

p.s. I am not the admin

Well simple plan and 2.5%-5.5% Weekly profit depending on performance

Is reasonable and may be sustainable especially when they are not in much profit can pay lower returns

Minimum 10$ is also affordable - but when admin himself agreed they will deposit the funds in hyips i think the investment still carry high risk despite low returns.

First. why will you ask for permission from your partner? You guys are looking for new investors to boost your principal and same time make money for yourself. And most importantly if you and your partner has been in this business for that long. It means you must have made a little money from hyiping. Why not come out with a simple self hosted site? And thirdly the returns is way too low.

First. why will you ask for permission from your partner? You guys are looking for new investors to boost your principal and same time make money for yourself. And most importantly if you and your partner has been in this business for that long. It means you must have made a little money from hyiping. Why not come out with a simple self hosted site? And thirdly the returns is way too low.

First. why you do not read? Now I have bolded the words for you.This is not my site, I saw it on ITM becoz the admin is posting there and in the last sentence, he said he don't want people to advertise the site for him since it's a private fund, therefore I asked for his permission. If you want, come to ITM and you will see his thread.

Second, I am not the admin

Third, I agree with you on that, compare to what those ponzi schemes can offer to us, this roi is way too low.

@yogesh yea I also think that rate is reasonable and $10 is affordable. After all, they are using a free website, so they cannot demand so much from the investors.

@legendkid, you maybe right but I will try to look in from this way. The roi is reasonble because they are sharing why they gain in hyips, and you have to accept that they will have losses, as you also have losses in playing with hyip, right?

But honestly, compare to those ponzi schemes we invest with, the roi is really not attractive.

Maybe I should invite the admin to come over here to tell us more as well.

The admin of this program is a member of this forum so the legit status of the site can be assured

Further the plans are reasonably good since the admin will be utilizing the funds in a variety of hyips where he expects to earn and where he doesn't need any special skill to invest

But if the hyip where the investment's are made turn in to a scam the admin may be at a loss

So careful selection of the investing platform from the admin is expected by the investors here

This program using a free domain so no hosting or domain registration fee admin ever paid

So even 10$ investment in this program looks so high, further profit is paid weekly that too variable 2.5-5.5% which is quite low

And they are going to use the deposited money in hyip programs investment that raises risk factor.