Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

exlicit - exlicit.com

You are at the best place for finding your best financial partner and start to make your financial freedom. Our well experienced professionals invest funds in various online and offline markets so we can offer a huge profit in a very Appropriate time!

# 1.1% DAILY FOR 121 DAYS, MIN DEPOSIT: $10 - MAX DEPOSIT: $5,000.00

# 2.1% DAILY FOR 121 DAYS, MIN DEPOSIT: $5,001.00 - MAX DEPOSIT: $10,000.00

# 4.1% DAILY FOR 121 DAYS, MIN DEPOSIT: $10,001.00 - MAX DEPOSIT: $20,000.00

# 6.1% DAILY FOR 121 DAYS, MIN DEPOSIT: $20,001.00 AND MORE...

http://exlicit.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Site look has professional touch and well protected using DDOS

the only affordable plan with minimum 10$ reuirement provide 1.1% daily profit for 121 days which is quite reasonable return

And well sustainable for longer term,

But other plans which has higher minimum depsoits are providing very high returns the gap in roi of different plans is so wide,

And that raises the doubt that admin shall be seeking opportunity to get deposit in the highest plan and then he shall not pay neither he shall be able to pay such high roi.

The plans being offered, although very low, are very much sustainable which gives the site may days and even weeks to pay their investors. But with the minimum investment of $10 not many could easily afford this. But to those willing to put money they could be at least on the safe side for quite a while since the risk of the site is very low.

The admin interest on this site is shown clearly since he has offered an impressive design which has a professional outlook

Further the site is using a good script and is having DDOS protected

The plans are for longer period but offering sustainable ROI and the minimum investment of $10 is affordable

i cannot expect any one is going to make deposit in any plan except the first plan

As any amount above 5000 is so big and it dont believe people will risk this much in a hyip

Profit promised in first plan is 1.1% - extremely reasonable and so the program may stay for long term.

The plans are for 121 days and there are no short term plans

Good the admin didn't have a minimum investment's of $1 if so that amount would have gone against the transaction fees of LR

The investor may take up to 3 months to break even and having his principle locked for 4 months is too long and making the plans risky

Domain Name: EXLICIT.COM

Registrar: ENOM, INC.

Whois Server: whois.enom.com

Referral URL: http://www.enom.com

Name Server: DNS1.EXLICIT.COM

Name Server: DNS2.EXLICIT.COM

Updated Date: 10-nov-2010

Creation Date: 18-jun-2010

Expiration Date: 18-jun-2011

Uhmm the domain name was created june. And expiration date is june 2011. At least its half a year till then. But name was eclicit before?. i mean i dont think admin paying for a domain for a year and let it be half year before using it for a hyip. Its a normal site was sustainable rates. I think it could be worth a try, the only thing i dont like is the standard faq...its done so good. Absolutely standard answers...

Admin has done well for this program,his plans looks normal,with a beaut background,and his plans are excellent for a long time investment,but it's minimum is quite high.$10 minimum investment,with 1.1% daily for 121 days,which sum up to 133.3,that is 33% after 121 days.Isn't this plan a really long investment,which i don't have the patience for.

• 4 weeks later...