Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lexy Funds - Lexyfunds.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://www.lexyfunds.com

banner468x60.gif

LexyFunds has been a successful investment, we are proud of having set up a clear investment process and have grown a larger investor network. We have established a sound governance structure, as well as a risk control and investment management system in order to assure the efficiency and safety of the fund assets.

PLANS:

TODDLER

1.5% Daily for 120 Days ($10-$30,000)

CRECHE

103% After one day ($201-$30,000)

NURSERY

107% After one day ($300-30,000)

PRIMARY

115% After one day ($500-30,000)

SECONDARY

150% After one day ($1000-30,000)

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://www.lexyfunds.com

For me the script looks so simple . and have you observed the investment plans of the site only the long period investment plan is sustainable and rest all 1 days investment plans are not at all trust able to invest . i think its not a good place to make our funds into risk .

Well come to think of it the program is very sustainable in terms of plans all their plans look very good and sustainable but aside from this the site script that is the script which they are using is very good and attractive so I dont think I can miss investing here.

well this hyip is added by a great variety of hyip monitors.i was not expecting such kind of interest by monitors.because of the long term affordable plan by the hyip itself.otherwise i will just say that am not sure it will continue pay for more than a month so that i am skipping this hyip.

For me the script looks so simple . and have you observed the investment plans of the site only the long period investment plan is sustainable and rest all 1 days investment plans are not at all trust able to invest . i think its not a good place to make our funds into risk .

Yes, it is correct, this site have script very bad and it is very simple, other we too can see their plan, although it have multi plan from short to long but I don't think that it is good because their short plans have min investment is very high and seem admin trying to create this plan for scam investors because although at this time very many monitors showed status "Paying" but if look at detail status of monitors, we too can see that almost ROI rate still is zero although site too have ran 2 days already

I think that even they are having good monitors for approving, but it too is not sure good program because site can't be good when rate of almost monitors in status "Paying" still is zero, other we too can see that they don't promote many in qualified monitors therefore I don't think that they can run good with this status

This is a very good investment program that we can make future plan with it. Because they have natural long term project where we need to arrange $10 or more and need to leave it for 120 days. As they are giving 1% of natural profit so it can be takeable easily. I also like their direct registration page on ref. link.

Even though the daily plans have very high minimum deposits which means fewer investors will go for them, some investors may try their luck there and that will surely affect the tendency of this program to stay long leaving investors that went for the 1st plan in great losses. Investing here is not recommended