Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyip-Stars - hyip-stars.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our professional traders have accumulated a great experience of stock trading and developed a lot of highly profitable funds management schemes which allow us to put high interest rates for our customers. This program is a real investment, which returns are all generated from real-life investments. The money you invest is re-invested for you and it is your invested money that will bring you the big returns.

Plan:

10% Daily for 30 Days

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $1,000 10.00

15% Daily for 30 Days

Plan 1 $100 - $10,000 15.00

20% Daily for 30 Days

Plan 1 $200 - $10,000 20.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join Hyip-Stars here

Glad to see a program with ssl certificate. Design quality is also very good. Though they have very low minimum deposit amount of $1 but their 10% daily for 30 days plan is very bad. Because it's too high to afford. So, I don't think that it can pays us on time. We need to wait some days to get some support from popular monitor.

minimum deposit or invest is affordable indeed and with $1, maybe investors could make a test plan. but since the site offering high profit return and seems not reasonable, even test plan is not suggested because potentially this hyip will unable to last paying even for first round only.

I cannot just afford to loose a dollar to this program 'cos the roi offered here is just too high and this would surely make the program not to sustain,the program is actually offering a daily roi of 6% daily without the principal,there is no way that this can be achieved,so i would simply be skipping this one

I have just looked into the investment plans of the site and observed that all the investment plans have the minimum period of investment is 30 days . So here we should be careful in investing in this programs because we cannot withdraw our funds till 30 days and will they stay online for 30 days i don't think so .

Well, it is not a good HYIP where we can invest our money here. Because we can easily make calculation here, to make 20% RoI for 30 days, the total will be 600% RoI in 30 days or one month investment like this one here. It is not good at all here and all the way very high here. Better not to invest here

i found this hyip quite interesting.they are using a very protected script.a good investment already being made on it but i am still thinking that why hyip monitors are not monitoring this hyip. i could not find anyone who have like to invest here.i think some monitors must make investment on this hyip.i believe that it will be good trusted program.