Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

i-gagnant - i-gagnant-barre2.com

zyakka

Site is on french

What I-Gagnant, the bar?

Earn money by surfing on the Internet has never been easier!

With the bar advertising the I-Win, Winning the bar, you'll earn points that will be converted, every 1st of the month, in euros. At each display, a number of issues negotiated with our sponsors will be added to your balance. In addition to the bar, we added a series of banners to click as well as inscriptions on the websites of our partners to earn even more!

bonus on bar

each day you can participate in 2 concours

No installation required, save the executable file anywhere. Connection auto launch when Windows starts, everything to simplify a guaranteed flow of money. Put it wherever you want on your desk it will be discreet.

Paid To Click

Come each day on the platform and find gainful banners to click a valid once per day. You visit them for 30 seconds and you earn points based on the advertiser's offer. Some of them have no time limit.

Your winnings will be paid each month on your PayPal account, MoneyBookers from 15 euros or by check from 20 euros.

5 level referal program

Join Here

Business contact

Telephone Customer Service: +33 956868686

Total: € 33.86 EUR

Amount of the commission: - € 1.40 EUR

Net: € 32.46 EUR

Make a refund

You have 60 days to refund the payment.

Date: December 14, 2010

• 5 months later...

Their traffic control capacity level is very impressive.where we can find direct communicator like Facebook with 5K+ active members, we must try to Invest as we can control daily basis plans.

Another perfect matter is they should be from France but they have permanent solution for rest of the world.We should try their refs level system for better chain.