Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

V-Finance - v-finance.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our main mission is to ensure that clients gain the maximum return over the shortest term but with the lowest amount of risk possible. Our team has been working closely for many years and is now a strong, single entity. We believe that our synchronization and the aim to meet the same goal has helped the success of the business. A close team is essential for a business of our type. This helps to make sure all clients’ funds are structured in the best way, fully controlled and that all money is handled securely.

V-Finance participates in a number of different environments, including Real Estate, Energy commodities, Precious Metals and Forex. This helps to increase the rate of return and offer different levels of investment. We have a team of expertise for all these areas. V-Finance is registered legally as a UK offshore limited company and has more control and authority due to the lower rules. There is more flexibility in processes.

Due to the lower regulations, we can help to minimize the risk involved with investing and maximize the profits. This also helps to provide a better flexibility in dealing with selling and buying instruments for investment and we can participate in more of the higher quality investments worldwide. However, clients still have the opportunity to make smaller investments along the way, which could turn out to be the best deal throughout a day. We understand the importance and advantage of using large and small investments to help grow a fund.

Plan:

Plan VF1

6% daily for 24 days

Min: $10 Max: $500

Total return: 144%

* Principal is included into daily payouts

Plan VF2

6% daily for 25 days

Min: $501 Max: $2,500

Total return: 150%

Plan VF3

6% daily for 26 days

Min: $2,501 Max: $25,000

Total return: 156%

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join V-Finance here

The site is really secured and protected,it is protected by Blockdos antiddos protection and SSL encrypted by Comodo,the roi offered daily is actually below 2% so i beleive that this program should be able to pay for a long time if the admin is really honest,he has spent funds on the program,so the program should pay

This one is a good program to share with your friends but have it mind that even up to that some investor will still have the program not liking because the program is having high rate invest aside from this I think I like their roi which they offer here and as well the affiliate commission which they offer here is very good and ok.

A very unique script is being used by the website of this hyip, the server is also secure as well which means that our funDs are safe. The rois in all the plans should sustain the program for the specified durations. Most investors will go for the 1st Plan because it has the least minimum deposit and the lowest roi. A good RCB will boost the tendency of investors to reach bEP and make profits.

This is a good investment plan for me considering that the ROI is attractive (not too high), antiDDOS Protection and SSL Encryption are indices that the admin is doing the best to win the trust of investors. It's got over 30 monitor (credible ones included) and majority rating as 'paying' - this is really a promising hyip. http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/v-finance.net?final=1

MNO, GP, and HYIPexplorer and many other sites wow, this program is great and now we can see v-finance already online for few days. their plans also really make a sense for us here, and i think they will sustain for quite long time and this site script is good and great. they have SSL and also DDOS protection, it makes them as good hyip site

the plans of this hyip is fine and suitable for the investors for investment and it is very secure and trusted site because this site use the security system ddos and ssl and also have the very fine monitors for the monitoring the site so its means that the investor need not to worried about the scam of this site.

• 2 weeks later...

I have received a fast payment from V-Finance recently, this program is just about one week old, thus hot program to risk our funds in, they have got server hosted and protected from BlockDos, also it's sticky listing for one month on many popular monitors including MNO, so this one might run successful for few rounds.