Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Revival Investment - re-inv.com

vnhyipgroup

Im not admin.

Revival Investment

Welcome to Revival Investment!

Revival Investment is a modern investment

program designed especially for investors who want to achieve in dependence and regular source of income.

Revival Investment is a team of professional traders

and analysts who have gained their expertise over many years through participation in various trainings, conferences and symposia on finance.

Our staff constantly improves its qualifications.

The combination of their knowledge and experience gained

in the investment sector provides a highlevel of service

in all areas of our business.

Leave the doubt and trust professionals.

Investment Plans:

Investment Plan A

Daily interest: 5%

Amount of investment: $2000+

Investment period: demand

Investment Plan B

Daily interest: 4%

Amount of investment: $1000-$2000

Investment Plan C

Daily interest: 3%

Amount of investment: $500-$1000 Investment period: demand

Investment Plan D

Daily interest: 2%

Amount of investment: $250-$500 Investment period: demand

Investment Plan E

Daily interest: 1%

Amount of investment: $0-$250

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM

Referral commission: 1%

Program Link: http://re-inv.com/

This is good site for investing, they have good plans and site too have installed enough protection program therefore I think that it will be good for investing, however it too only begin not long therefore we too need to wait until this site run enough a day before decided anything here, I too hope that they will be early to have good status in monitors

Well come to think of this they may pay for some time but the bad reputation which I see from this program dose not make me want to invest here because i dont like to invest with a program which has bad reputation at all and I do hope that this one will turn to something good sometime.

I too think that this site will be difficult to attract investors with their plan even now they too have had status "Paying" in some monitors after have ran about 2 days, because their rate is are low for small investors and with big investors, sure they will not invest in this program because it is very new and don't have many payment proofs are posted in forums

The site uses a very good script and it has security which are good signs. The average roi is sustaianble as well but I wonder why the admin didn't specify the duration of the plans. Instead of stating the duration of the plans, he wrote 'DEMAND'. I wonder what he means. Well..I'll just keep a close watch on this program before deciding anything here.

The site uses a very good script and it has security which are good signs. The average roi is sustaianble as well but I wonder why the admin didn't specify the duration of the plans. Instead of stating the duration of the plans, he wrote 'DEMAND'. I wonder what he means. Well..I'll just keep a close watch on this program before deciding anything here.

• 2 weeks later...

Revival has been online for eleven days to be exact and has been paying active so far, the payment system here is instant which is quite attractive feature for a hyip, it's a long term project with low ROI, 1% daily, but the minimum allowed set at $1 also affordable feature.

I don't think this site is going to last. Just look at the site plan. The first plan has 2,000 dollars minimum. The second plan has 1,000 dollars minimum, The third plan has 500 dollars minimum and the fourth plan has 250 dollars minimum and the last plan has 0 dollars minimum. In all the plan Its the zero minimum that is affordable and I don't think theirs going to be an investors willing to invest in 250 dollars and above plans.