Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ecashgold - Ecashgold.com

xetang

Welcome to E-Cash Gold!

We are glad to see you at our website. E Cash Gold. acts as an independent trust management firm, and Forex trading is the field of our activities. But money management today is not easy. We are reliable partners in overcoming these difficulties and we offer all our knowledge and experience to you. We solve the problems even before you face them. Online investments are very easy and successful with us.

Glaxy 200 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 1.50

Infinity 150 days

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 2.00

Golden 120 days

Plan 1 $10 - $2,000 3.00

Daily package 3 days 115%

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 115.00

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Comodo Secured

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: http://ecashgold.com/?ref=zozo278

There is a good investment plan here and a not-too-greedy ROI, but visit to the site does not show a good web design layout and scripting. It's been running for 7days now, it's got just 1 monitor and this is rating it waiting. Investors! Take a pause and listen to you gut! http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/ecashgold.com?final=1

http://ecashgold.com/?a=cust&page=rate_us

plans made ​​by this excellent program but the period of time determined to make a profit too long in my opinion I think the admin of this program should install the security system on its website that the program looks better again and can attract the attention of investors

@achievers,that's really correct,the program has been running for seven days and only one monitor is listing it with a WAITING status,i guess the admin of the program has mismanaged the program and that is why it has turned a flop,anyways i would simply be staying away from this program

Well its true that the design and the layout of this program is not that good its look simple here so we need to try some other program and let this one go if you are the type that do rely of script and design.

Aside from this I think that the program roi which he offer here is very much sustainable.

Well, after checking the website of this new HYIP here, actually this HYIP here has a simple and fair script. It is often used. But, the modifiaction on the script here is nice and good. Also, the investment plan used by this HYIP here is nice and pretty. Hopefully this can be the next star in the business

Well all the investment plans here are a long term investment plans but i am s\not sure weather this program is a legit one or not because if the admin really have a good intention to make the site stable he will be adding some good security measures to the site but i have seen that there are no security measures till now .

Well as we all know that the program is very trusted and if there is no security on program then be very careful to invest there because anything bad can happen there at any time that is why I prefer to invest with the program that is higly secured to make sure that my fund is on the safe side.

If the site is secured doesn't mean that the program won't go scam,all hyip programs would definitely go scam,anyways i am still not impressed with the status of this program,i don't think there is any improvement in monitors that are listing it,majority of the monitors are listing it as WAITING,though the program is paying

That is right because a program is secured dose not mean that it wont go scam yes this is true so the real thing is that we must wait for all the monitor to list them as paying befoe we can make step to invest here because I can really see that most hyip with a waiting status do turn scam easyly.

secured? who say it? from what i see this site don't have any DDOS and also SSL feature, i really wondering where you get that info that they are secure, if you visit this 8 days old site then you won't find anything like what TS said, and actually that is not even matter, but this program status in few monitors become paying, so it means it is a good thing for them