Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AFANIA - afania.com

vnhyipgroup

Im not admin.

AFANIA

AFANIA is an international investment company that has been in business since 2006.

Our company is officially registered in the UK, a reputable tax haven. We are involved in a variety of offline and online business activities all over the world.

Our main areas of interest are oil, gold, AFANIA and stock. We offer a clear strategy: you deposit funds with us and we, in turn, allow these funds to earn interest for you. The simplicity of our offer allows even new investors the assurance that AFANIA is worth trying.

Investment Plans: 10-13% Daily

Min Deposit: $10

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM

Referral Commission: 5%

Program Link: http://afania.com/

new hyip program with low minimum only 10$ very good for beginners to start invest here, i like the script of the site it`s cool , i saw that they pay daily not instant this may make me a bit worry for scamming the site in any day may not paying so the admin should pay in time when the investors make a withdrawal hope to see payment proof soon

Well i don't even like the script used for the program,the duration of the program was not stated on there homepage,all investors can see there is 10% daily and the principal is included in the roi,since there is no much informations about this program,i guess i would be skipping this one

The average roi here is high but the duration of the plans were not specified by the starter of this thread. I visited the site to see if I may see the plan duration but I didn't see where it was specified in the site. The site is not secure which is a bad sign. For now, I'll rather not invest here until perhaps I see more details on it.

hidden? nothing hidden here? unless that people really lazy to read whole site :D, i think the thing that make them become more popular is their withdrawal which is instant and they pay us everyday just like other hyip site and i think they will pay for about one round because i see they are in goldpoll listing for now :D,but with waiting status.

@achievers,you can't say that the 10% as the daily roi is high when you don't know the duration of the program,it is only when you know the duration of the program that is when you judge about the program

@trickster,since you said there is nothing hidden here,can you please tell me the duration of this program?just curious

@hage,I think that its moderate but not that high so we need to try look carefully before we can invest with any program thou this one is very good to try bu come to think of it you will fne out that the script is very ordinary to attract some serious minded investor.

Even though there are some monitors having a Waiting status on Afania on AHM, they didn't invest a cent in the hyip so they don't count. We can judge from the three monitors that invested in it including GoldPoll which all have a Paying status. http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/afania.com?final=1. Let's hope it pays monitors and investors till they make profits.

new hyip program with low minimum only 10$ very good for beginners to start invest here, i like the script of the site it`s cool , i saw that they pay daily not instant this may make me a bit worry for scamming the site in any day may not paying so the admin should pay in time when the investors make a withdrawal hope to see payment proof soon

The $10 minimum to invest on this HYIP here is very standard thing here. So, there is nothing special here. Even it is like a must for any new HYIP to open the low minimum here. So, in this way, new investors can try to make investment on this new HYIP here. This is the real way here