Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

xramprofit - xramprofit.com

ArtVict

I am not Admin!

We are providing you with an opportunity to receive high returns on your investment but in contrast of other hyips we are the most reliable investment club. We do not claim that is easy to make high profits without knowledge. If you are really interested please join us now.

plans.gif

Advance Plan : 200% after 1 day (Instant Withdrawal)(For first 140 members)

Advance Hourly : 150%-180% after 5 hours (Instant Withdrawal)(For first 100 members)

Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money

Started Jan 23, 2013

>>> Xramprofit

Well,the roi offered in all the plans are not just reasonable and sustainable,the advanced plan would make the program to crumble so easily,200% after one day is never achievable,that means that the plan promises 100% after one day,too good to be true

Scammer just put a little effort up the web (this is easy) plus a low initial capital and attractive offerings. The first khachhang most are paid, the customer after taking money from customers before (not due for payment, this is duecalculated of scammer) returns to, keep spinning like and until number money raised a bit is aleehap, leaving a trace always

advanced plan? seems like a plan that will lead investors to a hole, well i think that investors nowadays become smart and not that greedy too, unless they are not investors lol, so i think they will prefer the first plan not advanced plan or advanced hourly, and so far i only see 3 hyip monitors in their rate us page.