Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Freedom-central - Freedom-central.com

xetang

I'm not Admin here!

There are over 7 billion people living on planet Earth and the population is growing daily. Just imagine how many that is. And every one of them needs their own roof to live under. Of course, some of them live together as families and others live in tiny apartments in skyscrapers, but there are billions of dollars still spent annually if not monthly for building of new houses as well as huge money transfers travel from account to account for houses that are already built and sold to people.

Investment Plans:

8% hourly for 13 hours!

130% after a day!

200% after 3 days!

320% after 5 days!

and more other plan

Min $10 - Max $100000

DDos Protection

SSL Encryption

Licensed Script

Dedicated Sever

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: https://freedom-central.com/?ref=zozo278

This is an hourly program with a script that's okay and a secure server and these are good signs that it will pay for a reasonable duration even though I'm positive that it will stay for only a short while because it offers hourly plans. The hourly plan is the best to go for because it will take the shortest duration to be in profits. Since the program is still new, investors can try their luck here.

they are not hourly program, they are hybrid program, they combined hourly plan with short term plans :D, well i think that is good to know that they have quite nice script and as far as i know that script is licensed one so i think for short term we will gain quite much bucks here aside from that thing i don't see anything that people can talk, no monitors and hyip forum thread.

Yea,they have a lovely script,what i can see from the stats of this program,i believe that the stats is being manipulated by the admin 'cos this program is 1 day and it has gained over $12,000,000,that's too good to be true,meanwhile when i checked the rate us page https://freedom-central.com/index.php?ref=zozo278&a=cust&page=rateus

5 monitors are listed here and only one is showing the status as PAYING while the rest monitors are showing it as WAITING and they invested in the program,i am just going to skip this one too

No of this monitors still are too least if you check their status in AHM, you will see that although this site just launch not long but have had more 30 monitors approved for them and very many monitors too invested here, it will be not long so that we will see good status from them. And monitors in status "Paying", I think that we shouldn't care to them because site too just launch therefore they don't pay out really today

Xetang is right. AllHyipMonitors.com has a larger number of monitors viewing this program. Some are having a Waiting status while others are having a Paying status but the general status given by AllHyipMonitors.com is 'Paying'. http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/freedom-central.com?final=1

. In AllMonitors,net on the other hand, few monitors are listed there with only 2 of them having a Paying status leaving the others with a Waiting status and not all with waiting status invested in the program.

Even if all the monitors viewing this program have a paying status, it has passed its safe stage and I won't recommend any investor to make investments here presently.

• 2 weeks later...

Freedom Central has been living for two weeks now and this short term program has been paying active so far, this is a popular short term with listing on more than twenty popular monitors so far, even the marketing department of the program managed good advertising campaign for the program.