Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gomaproject - Gomaproject.com

xetang

Gomaproject.com is an innovative investment vehicle combining perfectly the high yield of the HYIP arena and the reliability of the mutual funds investments.

Nowadays it is getting harder and harder to find secure and profitable sources for investing. Inflation and low bank interest rates make it impossible to have the financial stability and security every family is yearning for. If you are ready to take all the best the Forex market has to offer with no trading risk to your investment,string along with our highly qualified and experienced staff in managed Forex,Equities and Bonds.

1% - 1.4% daily for Business 30 days

Min $10 - Max $50000

1.5% - 2% daily for Business 180 days

Min $20 - Max $50000

10% - 15% weekly for Business 180 days

Min $20 - Max $50000

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Licensed Script

Dedicated Sever

Accept: LR, PM, Transfer Wire

Join here: http://gomaproject.com?ref=18

The bonus offer of 10% on investment which is limited for first 1000 deposits is an attractive feature of this project, I think the offer might haven't yet ended up, such free offers always get good promotion for the program, other than that, referral commission of 7% is attractive as well, and plans have stable ROI starting from 1% every business day.

goma project is the program which have paying status even they have been online for one day, overall i like them especially their front-end. we can see admin used licensed script and also with nice layout make them as professional site, and i just find their certificate here, http://gomaproject.com/certificate.jpg that is sounds interesting but we cannot believe 100% to that certificate but at least it will give us more chance to get few profit here

This is one is paying only on business days,which means it would be paying for 22 days,so therefore the returns would be 30.8,which means that the program would be paying 1% as the daily roi,it is not bad at all,i can't access the site presently but i think the problem is from my end

There is a promotion offered by this HYIP here, 10% deposit bonus for the first 1000 members here. Well, it is not easy to know if there are 1000 members already. And if the data real or fake here. Because we know in the HYIP control panel, Admin can make fake account on its own HYIP here