Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

guidelinepro - guidelinepro.com

hyipplus

I'm not admin

To be honest, the biggest part of our reasoning in terms of committing to this project relies on our belief that this functionality is unique (both online and in terms of what our competitors are not doing) and the benefits to our members are obvious...

Which is why we also combine this gut-feel with the knowledge that increased usability is a significant benefit to our users. Combining an empirical metric such as increased usability with a belief / gut-feel that the project will deliver additional (unquantifiable) value, gives us a much stronger basis from which to evaluate this decision.

Plan:

13,5% daily for 10 days

Minimal for invest: 1$

Accept: Payza LibertyReserve Perfectmoney SolidTrustPay EgoPay

Referal: 5.5%

ns1.koddos.com - 198.144.120.144

ns2.koddos.com - 198.144.120.175

guidelinepro.com - Licensed
guidelinepro.com resolves to 198.144.120.208

Server Type: LiteSpeed

The certificate should be trusted by all major web browsers (all the correct intermediate certificates are installed).

The certificate was issued by GeoTrust. Write review of GeoTrust

The certificate will expire in 361 days.

The hostname (guidelinepro.com) is correctly listed in the certificate.

Watch the project and take part

well the plans are looking good to invest for investors with low time period an roi 13.5% is very high iam not sure that admin will pay this much commission to the investors an site has no ssl secure also to invest high amount so i think risker program to get amount to over account an admin must provide the rate us page also to the site

hosted in KODDOS make this program looks a bit worthy in my eyes also they used licensed script which make me more trust them more than first time when i see this site, and they also have been listed in more than 12 hyip monitors and with paying status, so i think guideline pro become one of the hottest hyip nowadays

Hosting is on a dedicated server with protection from KODDOS, which is a good feature of this site also SSL encryption secured by Geo Trust, this single plan with plenty of option to invest with, including Payza, STP & EP looks sustainable and profitable at the same time.

Although this site too just begin today but I think that this is good place to invest, we too can see that their rate is very attract, it is not too high and too not is too low with 3.5% per day and time only is 10 days, site too promoting very good in almost monitors when it have began not long but have had more 50 monitors approved at this time and almost is in status "Paying", it showed that this site is very strong about fund therefore we can consider for a investment when this site run enough a day

I don't think that the roi here is high because at the end of 10days here, investors will have a profit of 35% and 10days of waiting to receive such profit isn't too long because there are programs that offer such roi after just a day which pay for some days. Some good signs are that the site is secure and has good script and design. It shows that the admin spent some money on the site and therefore he should run it till he gets good profits.

Yes, it is correct, they too just begin not long and showed that they are very strong site about fund when have promoted up to 50 monitors for first day and almost is in status "Paying", I think that this will be good chance for investing therefore I too have decided to invest with this site and hope that they will pay out good and I will have first payment tomorrow:

1620e295977e1cbc2c37a871dd8853f6_52797626.guidelinepro.jpg

This site is loading quite slow from my end, it might have got the server overloaded, or other technical issue, anyway, it has got listed over forty monitors we can find paying status by now on all of them, very few are reliable monitors though.

I think that you should check again about status of monitors because as I have seen, have had near 60 monitors approved for this site at this time and almost is in status "Paying", about accessing site, I see that it is normal, site still running very good and don't have any problem, they have installed enough protection program therefore sure it will be safe for my fund and account and I too have had first payment today, it is nice when they are paying out very good:

Date: 1/23/2013 1:38 PM

Batch: 128721018

From Account: U6507807 (guidelinepro)

Amount: $1.35

Memo: guidelinepro payout

The program might currently be paying but the truth is the roi that is being offered in the program is really on the high side and this would make the program not to last,i doubt if this one can finish a round,though investors might reach BEP,anyways i am skipping this program

It too is my hoping at this time, a good program, they need to complete at least a round with their plans, I too see that site still running very stable with very many payment proofs are posted daily in all forums, it showed site still is developing very fast when have care from almost investors at this time

The major reason why such a program should be lasting is majorly because the ROI the admin inhere has tabled should be sustainable for a wild duration of time.I just hope that investors would be taking advantage of their paying status already to invest.

Yes, it is correct, it too is cause so that I have decided to invest here as you have seen, site have plan very good and it is sustainable when investors earning 3.55 per day here, it is not too high too don't too low and sure will attract almost investors with this plans and it is great when they too have ran completely 2nd day very good when paid out very stable for all investors. I too have had new payments today from referrals and my deposit:

Date: 1/24/2013 4:10 PM

Batch: 128884651

Well really good to see in just 3 days of the launch of the site the admin have listed the site into many of the good quality of monitors and all of them are with the paying status that is really a very good move of the site . i am sure that most of the traders will be attracted here because of the minimum deposit which is only $1 .

Yes, it is correct, have had near 70 monitors listed for this site for to this time and almost is in status "Paying", it showed that site still is developing very good and they still running very stable with no of new monitors is being added daily here, I too have had new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good and I have had again $5.4 for to this time, it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 1/25/2013 6:32 PM

Batch: 129046218

Running and paying, good number of monitors majority of who are rating it as 'paying', good roi and good scripting...the admin has really gone ahead to instil trust and confidence in investors to put their money. I hope the admin will demonstrate managerial skill and integrity to ensure this program runs long.

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site have ran about 4 days already, they prepare end of a half of first round and I see that site is great when no of monitors and no of investors too increasing daily here. As below is my latest payment:

Date: 1/26/2013 7:33 PM

Batch: 129154044