Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

safeprofits - safeprofits.biz

hyipgoldvnn

i'm not the admin

safeprofits.biz

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Safe Profits is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan:

112-130% after 1 Hour ( Instant Payouts )

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $8 - $30 112.00

Plan 2 $31 - $50 120.00

Plan 3 $51 - $3,000 130.00

Calculate your profit >>

44-58% Hourly for 3 Hours ( Instant Payouts )

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $30 44.00

Plan 2 $31 - $50 50.00

Plan 3 $51 - $5,000 58.00

Calculate your profit >>

250-500% after 24 hours ( Instant Payouts )

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $12 - $30 250.00

Plan 2 $31 - $50 300.00

Plan 3 $51 - $100 350.00

Plan 4 $101 - $500 400.00

Plan 5 $501 - $1,000 450.00

Plan 6 $1,001 - $10,000 500.00

Accept: LR, PM

Join Here

it seems some kind of hourly program :D, well as for me i think i am too late to invest here since i have estimation that they already launched for some hours ago and some investors also already invested here and i see their status in one of hyip monitor that monitoring them. their status there is waiting for now, sooner i think it will updated to paying, but this kind of site have low percentage to survive for more than 5 days

Instant payment offered to attract investors also these hourly profits mainly target greedy investors of hyips, we should understand that these cheap scam sites do not pay anything, instead we shall lose if deposited in it, 12% in just one hour paid by no admin ever.

I don't really like hourly programs,they are not just to be trusted,this one has been online for some some hours now and when i checked there rateus page http://www.safeprofits.biz/?a=cust&page=rate

Only one monitor is showing the status as PAYING and the the rest monitors are showing the status as WAITING and they invested in the program,i must simply be telling investors to be careful about this program 'cos i don't think that it would pay again

well we can see many hyip monitors have added in this site an i plans also looking attractive with reasonable rates an i try to invest after all monitors get into paying status till that time we wait for some more days before investing an script is also not looking that much good to invest high level amount in this program

This is a hourly program,don't expect it to stay till tomorrow,and don't think that the status in monitors would change to a paying status,instead,the paying status would change into a PROBLEM status,if you check the stats of the program,you would find out that the program is currently not doing good