Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Synccompany - Synccompany.com

xetang

Synccompany.com investment fund is investment program which increases profits on bonds, stocks but mainly on the Forex. We also invest in various funds throughout the world. Our mission is to provide our investors the opportunity to increase their money though prudent investments in the most various arenas to gain the returns with the highest rate of return.

111% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $10,000 111.00

124% after 2 days

Plan 2 $10 - $10,000 124.00

138% after 3 days

Plan 3 $30 - $10,000 138.00

152% after 4 days

Plan 4 $50 - $10,000 152.00

Accept: LR, PM, EG, Payza

Join here: http://synccompany.com/

The only advantage i see inhere is that the minimum deposit is set at just $1 which is a range good enough to do just the hit to run.guys i stand to say that majority if not alj the ROI inhere wouldn't be sustainable even if they were to be having their investing experts from another planet.

Sync Company offers Payza and EgoPay as additional options to deposit to the program, it has GoldPoll monitoring and promoting this short term, with waiting status for now, since it is just launched, possibly this short term will stay active for few days.

Yes it should stay for a few days from the roi its offering and its good to see good monitors like GoldPoll viewing it but I wonder why it added Payza as an alternative payment processor when Payza no longer supports investment programs. EgoPay which was introduced by Payza for investment programs is also supported so there's no reason whatsoever why the admin should have added Payza..

i think this program just launched this site for few hours ago, they seems like a fresh site but with quite bad front-end things, their script is not licensed one and template/layout of this site is so bad and not like a professional site, their rate for me is quite high but for few days i think they have higher chance to pay all earlybird investors

The roi offered in this one is really on the high side and this would make the program not to sustain,though i am sure it might pay for some days,maximum of 4 days,i doubt if this one can stay up for a week,yea,i can see that goldpoll is monitoring the program and the status is WAITING for now

The roi offered in this one is really on the high side and this would make the program not to sustain,though i am sure it might pay for some days,maximum of 4 days,i doubt if this one can stay up for a week,yea,i can see that goldpoll is monitoring the program and the status is WAITING for now

Yes, it is correct, although about rate, thtey are a bit high but with min investment only is $1 and this site too approved in Goldpoll, therefore I too think that may be this site will able to exist long because sure will have many investors will invest with min here and it will help site to run longer, we wait to see in all