Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Berkeley Finance Group - Berkeleyfinancegroup.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : https://www.berkeleyfinancegroup.com

Are you looking for a safe and reliable Forex trading company to invest your money with? Are you tired of broken promises from other companies who lose all your money in the Forex market? Then look no further than Berkeley Finance Group. Founded in 2010, Berkeley Finance Group has helped thousands of investors earn a good daily profit with no knowledge of Forex trading. Simply invest in one of our plans below and our amazing trading team will take care of the rest. Join us today and let us lead the way.

PLANS:

plans.jpg

Accept : LR, PM, STP, Egopay

Link : https://www.berkeleyfinancegroup.com

There are no ratings to the site till now so i think its better to wait for some monitors ratings to the site . i have seen that this program having a main concept of trading and profit sharing program . Well i hope the investment plans are tabulated in a high range so i think this may be a risky hyip to make an investment .

Majority of investors will go for the 1st Plan because it has the least minimum deposit. The average roi offered here is okay and the program should be able to complete a term in all the plans. To make things even better, the site has a very good script and design backed up with good security. Investors should also ensure that they claim RCB to minimize the risks.

Hosting is on a server protected from KODDOS, Berkeley Finance group has now got listed over two monitors which have waiting status for the program as it's new started today, the plan is definitely attractive mid term kind.

Hosting is on a server protected from KODDOS, Berkeley Finance group has now got listed over two monitors which have waiting status for the program as it's new started today, the plan is definitely attractive mid term kind.

that is totally middle term program, as we can see from their plan's lifetime and i think this program is good because they have good front-end and listed in 4 hyip monitors with various status(paying to waiting) also from their plans it seems stable enough and profitable, i think it will seduce more investors to invest their money here.

I think this program looks so promising,i am really interested in it,so i decided to throw 10 bucks into this program through MIM and i also got my RCB within 5 minutes,anyways lets see how it goes,here is my deposit proof below

Date: 1/22/2013 11:30 AM

Batch: 128556386

Sent To: U3556803 (Berkeley Finance Group)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: N/A

Thank you.

Well this program has actually started paying but the truth is,i think payments are not instant 'cos i have requested for a payout about 5 hours ago and i just got paid not quite long,monitors are now having the status of this program as PAYING,here is my payment proof below

Date: 1/23/2013 4:23 PM

Batch: 128745125

From Account: U3556803 (Berkeley Finance Group)

Amount: $0.70

Memo: Withdraw to Rudesindo Fern from Berkeley

Finance Group

Thank you.

This program is still doing pretty well for now,i have requested for today's payout in about 4 hours ago and i just got paid not quite long,but i am serious payments are not just made instantly,i still have 18 more payments ro complete a round,here is my today's payment below

Date: 1/24/2013 4:35 PM

Batch: 128887638

Finance Group

Thank you

Yea,you can say that the site is not that popular 'cos the admin is not promoting in so many monitors,and to me that is a good thing,'cos the admin would have funds to pay the investors,i got to know about this program through GT and the admin of BFG actually created the thread by himself

Are you the admin and what make you think so ?

Well if he can promote his site this will signify that he is even up to the task because in as much as I know the program that get promoted at the right time and direction is the program which the admin has prepare before launching not just to launch a program unprepared.

I am not the admin,from the little experience that i have in HYIP,when the admin decides not to promote in so many forums or monitors,the admin is liable to pay for a long time,but if he promotes too much he would not be able to pay investors,don't you know that for a program to be sticky in a forum means that the admin has payed for it,anyways i have just received my todays earning from the program,here is my payment proof below

PAYMENT RECEIVED

Date: 1/25/2013 4:23 PM

Batch: 129030913

Finance Group

Thank you.

I am just enjoying the way this program is operating,i don't even want the admin to promote the program 'cos i would like to re-invest here,i was so busy off line yesterday so i couldn't post my payment proof,here is my yesterday's payment proof below

Date: 1/26/2013 6:50 PM

Batch: 129151661

Finance Group

Thank you.

I am impressed with the payment in this site today,payment are made fast this time around,i just hope that this program can complete a round,if it completes it,i guess i would have to re-invest in the program,here is my today's payment proof below

Date: 1/27/2013 3:27 PM

Batch: 129218998

Finance Group

Thank you

I am impressed with the payment in this site today,payment are made fast this time around,i just hope that this program can complete a round,if it completes it,i guess i would have to re-invest in the program,here is my today's payment proof below

Good when see that you have decided to invest in HYIP site and I too see that this is really good program for investing when their rate is sustainable and they too have approved at more 40 monitors at this time and almost is in status "Paying", it showed that they are developing very strong after have ran about 7 days already, I will check and consider with this program early

Nice to see some payment proofs. So we can invest here in 50% risk. Because we have to wait 20 days to get back our total deposit amount. But 2% daily profit with $10 of deposit is quite good and profitable for all. Because 5% for 20 day will be adjusted with our principle. We also can use their live chat system.

Good when see that you have decided to invest in HYIP site and I too see that this is really good program for investing when their rate is sustainable and they too have approved at more 40 monitors at this time and almost is in status "Paying", it showed that they are developing very strong after have ran about 7 days already, I will check and consider with this program early

That's very correct,the program is now running for 8 days now and so many monitors has approved with a PAYING status,i registered around 1.00 P.M,so the admin is always crediting my account that same time,i would soon request for a payout,and i would update this thread with my payment proof

I have received today's earning but it seems that the payment is made so slow today,the program is still doing pretty well,though there few monitors that has joined in monitoring the site,so it is good,it would promote the program,here is my today's payment proof below

Date: 1/28/2013 4:18 PM

Batch: 129353915

Memo: Withdraw to Hadg33 from Berkeley Finance

Group

Thank you.

I have received today's earning but it seems that the payment is made so slow today,the program is still doing pretty well,though there few monitors that has joined in monitoring the site,so it is good,it would promote the program,here is my today's payment proof below

Though your payout proof can gave us best mental support but we need to follow it's terms and need to post on payout proof section. We need to make some strategy about this program. Then we can increase our capital successfully. We may expect some hyip proof forum connectivity to get more cashout proof.

I have just got paid as usual,but today's payment is kind of fast,i noticed something in my account today,i noticed that i can compound in this program,it has never occurred to me before,anyways i don't feel like compounding for now,until i reach BEP,here is my latest proof below

Date: 1/29/2013 3:12 PM

Batch: 129489257

Memo: Withdraw to Hadg33 from Berkeley Finance

Group

Thank you.