Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Uniquetrade - Uniquetrade.us

xetang

Unique Trade caters for every level of forex and CFD trading experience, from novice to professional. Whether you invest in hundreds or in millions of dollars, we have the investing plan for you.

If you are new to the world of FX and CFD trading, Unique Trade helps you begin with no risk by handling your investment with all the live features found on a robust full-featured trading platform.

INVESTMENT PLAN FOR A NEW ACCOUNT

Type of Plan Min-Max Deposit Effective Interest

6% Hourly 22 Hours $5-$500000 132%*

After 1 Day: $5-$500000 133%*

After 3 Days: $5-500000 210%*

Daily 20 Days: $20-500000 30% Daily

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Accept: LR, PP, PM, EG

Join here: http://uniquetrade.us/

I recommend that no investor makes investment here because its an hourly program and the site has no security. The roi offered aren't too bad; the program should pay for some hours but I doubt if it will complete a term or even pay till investors get to bEP. For our funds to be safe, its good we don't invest here.

implemented security? i think you should visit the site before, because there is no SSL or DDOS there, i already find more info about them but it seems this program still new so they don't have much attention yet, i only worry with their investment plans, that is totally high amount and i am not sure they will have much time to pay all investors who decided to invest in this program

well the plans are looking nice to invest with good amount for low time period an the minimum deposit also very low to low investors an admin can see just encouraging the investors to get active more in this site,but i can see this script has free lunched in the online an how come he pay for the investors an i hope we will for some more days before investing this site

This is a hourly program that is offering unreasonable and unsustainable roi,the program might likely pay for the some few hours but i doubt if it can pay for a day,anyways i am not in support of this one so i would simply be staying away from it