Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Visitad - Visitad.com

xetang

VisitAd is an excellent way to begin earning income immediately.Each time you purchase a AD package,you will start earning daily.

We take the guesswork out of finding the right places to advertise online. You tell us what you need – then we find it, publish it and track it for you.

7% daily for 20 days

Min $10 - Max $500 - Total 140%

8% daily for 20 days

Min $501 - Max $1000 - Total 160%

9% daily for 20 days

Min $1001 - Unlimited - Total 180%

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: https://www.visitad.com/?ref=zozo278

what a beautiful front-end :D, it makes me think this site is a professional site, based on my view they have scratch-made script with nice layout here, i think admin must be spend more bucks to create this site, and it seems they are more like middle term program for me with the plans they offered. that is quite high but just take your bucks until you reach BEP first before think about earn profit here

Yes, it is correct, this is good script and they too have plans attractive although it is very high for big investors but I think that sure nobody put more $500 to invest here when it still is very new, site too only begin not long and I hope that they will be early to have good status in monitors, admin too should promote more in monitors to attract investors

Good to have all the four major payment choices of e-currency and payment processors to direct funding in the program, there is an offer, that we can earn $1 daily surfing 50 ads a day, but it is paid only to STP, overall it looks like a lucrative plan.

The site is really secured,the roi offered in the first plan is also reasonable and sustainable,what is not clear to me in this program is,would investors be earning more funds when they view ads? 'cos it was stated on there view ads page that if investors should view 50 ads,they would be earning $1,i guess that is an additional earning for investors

Yes, it is correct, this is good script and they too have plans attractive although it is very high for big investors but I think that sure nobody put more $500 to invest here when it still is very new, site too only begin not long and I hope that they will be early to have good status in monitors, admin too should promote more in monitors to attract investors

they already have "Paid" status :D, you can check it in MNO dude, i suggest to get some refferal cashback from other hyip monitors which have it, i can say to invest here right now is a possible thing to do and talking about scam or anything like that, they have lower chance to be a scam site since they are new program.

i hope nobody can give this much profit to the investors that roi 7% for 20 days is really good but after seeing the plans i can see that many investors have not get much satisfaction an i got many complaints of this program,so i think we will wait for some more days an here we can earn by many ways like surfing ads

• 3 weeks later...

The technical error with the additional $100 on every ad pack in user accounts has been resolved and accounts have been set back to normal, here is the update on the same !

Interest Wrongly Credited

Due to an unexpected error all the users are credited with an identical amount of 100$ twice in their accounts for every Active AD pack.

We request users not to make any withdrawals and treat this as one off case till we rectify the error and reinstate correct user balances.

We are discussing the issue with Script owners and will be rectifying soon and will ensure these things will not get repeated in future endeavors.

In the mean time we have disabled Currency Exchanges. Once the Balance gets corrected the same will be reopened.

Thanks in advance for understanding our situation and cooperating with us

VisitAd”.

“Resolved – Wrong Calculation of Interest

Its our pleasure to inform you that the glitch we had encountered a while ago had got sorted by our efficient script guys.

Members are requested to recheck their accounts once again and do contact us in case of any error in calculations.

We had cancelled all the withdrawal requests and hence members can redraw once again.

We again thank members for being with us in difficult times.