Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AmilloTrade - amillotrade.com

I am not admin

amillotrade.com

Our professional traders are highly experienced in trading stocks and have developed a number of highly profitable funds management schemes that enable us to pay our customers a higher rate of interest.

This program is an actual investment, in which all returns are generated from real-life investments. The money you invest is reinvested on your behalf, and it is your money that will bring you high returns. We have combined our skills, knowledge and talents acquired over many years, to bring a new and reliable investment opportunity to the online public.

Amillo Trade emerged from years of careful planning and collaborative efforts to create a reliable long-term investment project - one that offers fabulous returns along with security and a quality professional approach. We do not make claims about yielding the highest available interest rates online, and this has never been our objective. From our perspective, stability, timely payments and flawless service are the key to success. Our professional expertise enables us to offer you secure returns on your investments.

http://amillotrade.com/

This looks attractive site with nice layout and DDOS protection.

Each of the three plan is a term plan for 7, 14 or 21 days and and roi offered is reasonable

And it looks that program may stay for longer period with these plans.

Minimum is only 10$ and that too in each of the three plans - Further they accept alertpay along with Lr and PM which good option given to investors by the hyip.

The site is newly launched with short term plans with no daily payouts but paying both principle and profits at maturity.

At the outlook the ROI may seem high but when we look in to the daily average profit it ranges between 1.57%-2.95% seem good and sustainable

as the principle is locked till maturity the admin will be in a position to earn the promised return to its investors

The site is offering only weekly payments which put risks into the investor's money. And with the minimum investment pegged at $10 at all the plans listed it is not affordable by many people. But those willing to invest will be getting sustainable interest from the site and could be paying for quite a while.

Many monitors have being listed and they are all showing paying status

Further there are many RCB offers available and the highest offer is from Gold Lister is offering 300%

The investor can invest through them and enjoy earning part of its principle immediately

Many monitors have being listed and they are all showing paying status

Further there are many RCB offers available and the highest offer is from Gold Lister is offering 300%

The investor can invest through them and enjoy earning part of its principle immediately

if site offer RCB of 300percent what does it mean? Lets say i invested 10bucks and through gold-lister and goldlister is offering 300% for that program, what will be my rcb?

if site offer RCB of 300percent what does it mean? Lets say i invested 10bucks and through gold-lister and goldlister is offering 300% for that program, what will be my rcb?

Well the referral commission of the site is 6% so RCB up to 300% means you can receive a RCB offer of 18% of your principle if you invest through Gold-lister

So if you invest $10 your RCB offer is $1.8 which will be paid back to you as soon you invest your funds

the ROI and the plans are quite stable and reasonable as well,

seeing the investors getting paid, looks like a good secured place for investing,

they have even spent good amounts on advertising themselves here which

again proves that they are trying to stay for long time in the industry.

I feel the $10 minimum investment's is high for newbies to test the site

The admin could have considered having a tester plan with low minimum investment for easy joining and trying the site

The minimum deposit is already high, because there are some sites do not care about newbies,

there are also other sites to make the minimum deposit of more 20 or $ 30

In this case, the site owner is concerned only with senior investors,

In the end he is only interested in collecting money .

the site is using a nice template with a professional view further the site is using a good script with DDOS protection

the plans good ROI which is high for a short term plan but looks attractive

I feel the minimum investment of 410 is high for newbies to test the site