Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Covainvest - Covainvest.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://covainvest.com

Covainvest is a pool fund backed by various money making opportunities. All investments are compiled into different pool accounts. With our program we offer you a continuous daily profits that will transferred to your Liberty Reserve account.

PLANS:

5% daily for 40 days ($5-$499)

5.5% daily for 40 days ($500-$50,000)

Accept : LR

Link : http://covainvest.com

well the plans are looking attractive with roi 5% for 40 days is really good to invest but the think this program admins his using free script an ther is no ssl secure to invest high amount into this program and there have not added the hyip monitors,so i can say that we will wait for some more days till the admin get into good upades into this program

This is true, when we check about the script of this HYIP here, we can see the script used on the website of this HYIP here is not good and cheap script here. It is not interesting at all here. This is why, then what we can see here, better for us to think one more time before making investment on this HYIP here

Yes, I agree with your idea although this site have good plans and it is sustainable, however they are using a not good script without have any protection program, I think that sure they will not able attract investors if don't try to promote more in monitors or have payments proofs from forums.

So Cova Invest an automated program offers a 5% daily for 40 days, which will yield a total of 200% on investment, the first half of the term is important to reach BEP and the profits for the rest of the term help us to earn double on investment.

200% after 40 days, it is not different with 2.5% per day here, I think that it is good rate and it will be attract with investors but their script is not good, sure they will need to promote more in monitors if want to have more investors to invest daily here, other I too see that at this time, too have had more 7 monitors approved for this site including Goldpoll, I think that this site will have good status early

The script used for this program is so poor and this would definitely make investors not to invest in the program,2.5% is not that reasonable and sustainable when it comes to roi,anyways i am not really interested in this program so i would simply be letting the ship to sail away

Yes, this is program that it have many problem for discussing, they don't have good script, don't have good status in monitors, don't install any protection program and must deposit directly, General, it is not reasonable in many things and looking their plans, I too don't think that this site can exist long with this script

no problem with the plans but i think problem only held with its script which is too much cheap and lot of features like security of accounts and statistics etc. are missing here.thats the reason people are not ready to make investment here.

yeah, just like something that will held few investors to invest here, maybe they will think that admin don't have enough funds to create his own site,but this program is new and i see they have been listed in goldpoll for 1 days and their status is paying. well, sofar i still cannot find any payment proof from other investors yet

I think GoldPoll is a reliable hyip monitor,so there is no need for you you to be looking for a payment proof in other forums,i just checked the status of the program an i found out that GoldPoll and some other monitors are showing the status as PAYING http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/covainvest.com?final=1

Anyways let us watch how this program would operate,for me i am not really interested in it

i think the site is fine for join because its offers attractive having roi 5% regarding 40 days is actually good to speculate but the owner of this site use the simple and noncost script and even there is no ssl secure to speculate high volume into the deal and there have not added the hyip monitors so its fine for us to wait some time to check the performance of this site in future.