Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

72business - 72business.com

xetang

I too have had new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and it is good place so that investors can believe to put fund here when site too accepting PP for payment, it showed that they are one of trusted sites at this time. My latest payment:

Date: 2/27/2013 4:24 PM

Batch: 133425469

From Account: U4443386 (72Business.com)

Amount: $0.50

Memo: 72Business Withdrawal

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running and paying out very stable and at this time, I too see that admin too have began to add trusted monitors as Goldpoll and PopularHYIP, it is nice because with this monitors, sure site will attract more investors. My latest payment:

Date: 2/28/2013 11:41 AM

Batch: 133543286

Memo: Withdrawal from www.72business.com

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is very nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, with this payment, I have had again near $20 for to this time, I hope that site can run good at end of my plan when I will have again all fund and benefit with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 3/1/2013 12:41 PM

Batch: 133719035

Memo: Withdrawal - 72business.com

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is very nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and it is good place so that investors can put fund to invest here. I'm very satisfied when investing here although it still is far to refund but at least they still are paying out very good.My latest payment:

Date: 3/2/2013 12:51 PM

Batch: 133868636

Memo: Withdrawal - http://www.72business.com

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is very nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and it is good place so that investors can believe to invest here when all monitors still are in status "Paying" and they too have began to add trusted monitors. My latest payment:

Date: 3/3/2013 10:57 AM

Batch: 133966744

Memo: Withdrawal - www.72business.com

Good Paying site!!!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!!!

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and this is good place so that investors can put fund long when I still receiving payments daily here and I have had again near a half of fund for to this time, it is great in all. My latest payment:

Date: 3/6/2013 1:18 PM

Batch: 134453691

I too have had new payment with this site today, with very many trusted monitors as Goldpoll, PopurlarHYIP,... sure admin trying to do best to attract investors and I believe that this program can exist up to yearly, we can wait to see in all, at this time, it is great when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 3/9/2013 6:20 PM

Batch: 134970938

Amount: $1.00

I too have received new payment today with this site, it is payment for 3 days because I don't have times to activate and withdraw daily here and it is great when they still are paying out very good, it is great when investing here and receive payment with this site, paying very fast, it is very great in all. My latest payment:

Date: 3/13/2013 4:21 AM

Batch: 135462938

Amount: $1.50

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when they have paid out very good for all investors and it is nice site when I still receiving payment very fast here, with this payment, I have had again more a half of fund after invested $50 here, it is great in all and I hope that this status can keep so that I can have again all fund and benefit in end of plan. My latest payment:

Date: 3/17/2013 3:51 AM

Batch: 136038864

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is great when they have paid out very good, site too have ran more a half of plan and it is great when I too have had again more a half of fund after invested $50 here, I believe that this program can run in more rounds so that I can have again all funds and interest. My latest payment:

Date: 3/18/2013 6:06 PM

Batch: 136247670

I too have received new payment today with this site, it is payment of commission for 3 days that I can't upgrade often to withdraw here and they still are paying out very good for all investors, it showed that site still running very great and stable, it is good place for investing when we too can see that very many payment proofs still are being posted daily in all forums. My latest payment:

Date: 3/21/2013 2:41 PM

Batch: 136702726

Amount: $1.50

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when they have paid out very good for all investors and monitors, 62 days running and with status "Paying" in almost monitors at this time and special Goldpoll and PopularHYIP are too in this status, it showed that this is good place for investing. My latest payment:

Date: 3/23/2013 1:07 PM

Batch: 136978588

Nice to see this site continue paying. Lets just hope that we really can make something good out of this site. I know its hard to make some good earning in here. Anyway so far so good that its paying. Lets just hope that it can turn into something good and something special. I just do like to invest in here and I just do like to make good income in here. So lets see if we can really have a good earning run in this site.

the site designed very well and script is also nice. the admin offered 1% daily roi for 120 days. the rates is more reasonable and sustainable from other hyip.It is a long term plane and still the admin is paying. So I hope the admin will pay now and there is less risk to invest.

As info that I have received from email, admin too have began to add new payment way for this site, it is PM and with this way of payment, it will be very good for investors when they can't use PP and LR for investing and sure it will be good for investors from Russia when they always use PM as a first payment way. My latest payment:

Date: 3/26/2013 4:28 PM

Batch: 137417791

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is great when they have paid out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and it is good place so that investors can put fund to invest here, with more $30 to have again for to this time, it will be not far so that I will have again all my fund here. My latest payment:

Date: 3/28/2013 6:32 PM

Batch: 137755730

well I like to give a clap for the admin. the roi offered by the admin is very reasonable and sustainable.But most of all the admin accept paypal,but for paypal stop the deals for hyip site so generally the site is a scam site.So I will stay away from it.

It only have problem with PP when site is not pay and they will be locked account, but if site is paying good and trusted, sure they will not ever to affair when use PP as a payment ways, this site too have showed clearly about this problem and they still are paying out very great for all investors. As below is my latest payment.

Date: 3/30/2013 1:48 PM

Batch: 137992970

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when they have paid out very good for all investors and it is nice place so that investors can believe to invest here, with this payment, I too have had again near $40 for to this time and it is great when investing here, with 50 cents per day, only more 20 days, I will have again all funds wiht this site. As below is

My latest payment:

Date: 4/1/2013 10:25 AM

Batch: 138204119

Date: 4/5/2013 10:32 AM

Batch: 138876118

Memo: Payout - www.72business.com

Date: 4/5/2013 10:32 AM

Batch: 138876118

Memo: Payout - http://www.72business.com

• 2 weeks later...

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is great when they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, site still running and paying out very stable and this is 81st day that site is running, it will be not far so that they will complete first round with 120 days. As below is My latest payment:

Date: 4/10/2013 6:41 PM

Batch: 139618058

Memo: Payout - www.72business.com