Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Inv-WorldFund - inv-worldfund.com

mixpepper22

I'm not admin.

New project: Inv-WorldFund

468x60.gif

Welcome to Inv-WorldFund

inv-worldfund is precious metals holding and investment company offering its services to the international community of new generation of online investors. Investing in gold and silver has been traditionally considered as a way to preserve capital saved in national currencies, however today this approach is not as straight forward as it may seem. Ability to trade precious metals on the open market just like any other traded commodity and the fact that more and more market makers have been engaging in this particular activity for the past 30 years, resulted in enormous volatility of precious metals values. Today, such volatility results in great deal of difficulties for investors to lock in the value of their savings.

f you are like a lot of other cautious investors these days, you must be looking for more than just an online broker allowing you to trade. You are looking for an advanced, progressively thinking professionals like inv-worldfund.com, who can directly assist you in getting the real and ample value on your investments. We at inv-worldfund.com are utilizing naturally powerful gold trading techniques allowing us to generate significant profits and share them with our customers via vast array of investment choices.

Start Jan 21, 2013

Plan:

Daily Interest 7.5%

Investment Amount Range 10 - 2,999

Investment Period 28 days

Total Return 150%

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money / EgoPay / SolidTrustPay

-SSL - COMODO

-Referral commission: 5%

-License GC

-inv-worldfund.com is hosted on a dedicated server.

-Manual Withdraw

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

inv-worldfund.com - Licensed

Link to view and register ==>>>

Inv World Fund seems to be a simple program with simple design and single plan, which lasts long for four weeks, it also included Bank Wire option along with direct funding via four payment processor and e-currency options, there is a $1 withdrawal limit, minimum,

This site too only begin not long with time only about a day therefore I think that still is too early so that we can define anything here, site too have good plan but about their rate, I too think that it is a bit high however I still hope that they can pay out good for investors at least a round with this plans, too have had a bit many monitors invested here therefore I think that it will be not long so that we can see that new info from them

definitely a reasonable profit rate offered in this hyip. as we know that plans are for 30 days so chance of scam is also occurs here.so i think its very important for site to stay paying for atleast 14 days because in this case we will not lost anything....stop paying before 2 weeks will cause a big loss for us.

there have provider that having ssl secure but i cant see that option in the site,so i think just there saying all fake plans an there are no updates also in this program an till now they have not added one monitor also into this program,so we wait for some more days before investing an script is also not looking much good

they have a very simple design but the think we should check is they have a long term investment plans but still the admin do not take any measures of security that can help the site to be secure . We can see that there are no monitors added to the site till now so its better to wait for the site to pay some payments to the investors of the site .

Though there is no update in the ratings page of the program, they have got listed over a lot of famous monitors which quite fast updated it's status to paying as well, good to see this mid term program already improved steps to take to promote the program.

i see they have got listed in goldpoll, hyipexplorer and popularhyip :D, that is 3 is my favourite hyip monitors to check many hyip status but unfortunately this site status there is waiting for now, their daily interest for me is good enough, even for some people must be quite high but for hit and run that is totally profitable for us

The program is a new one and that is the major reason we just got to be patient with the admin until he goes ahead to add quality monitors to radar.guys shouldn't be in a rush to invest up until they get to confirm that the admin inhere is paying.

This program has been running for 3 days and if you check AHM,you would found out that so many monitors are listing the program and most of them that invested in the program are listing it as paying,the admin might not want to spend funds on making monitors to be listed on there rate us page