Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Sol-r - Sol-r.org

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : https://www.sol-r.org

Worldpro Limited provides a safe and reliable medium for investments. Our goal is to allow our investors a chance at leading a luxurious lifestyle. What makes us different is the level of professionalism and the immense knowledge our financial experts and traders hold.

PLANS:

QJqGAG2.png

Accept : STP, Egopay

Link : https://www.sol-r.org

Well 2.76% for daily profit that is really great and a very reasonable roi the admin is offering to the Investors of the site but in my opinion it is really good to know that the having no monitors so we cannot blindly trust this program because it is a new one and no payments yet so we should be careful before investing with this program .

this hyip site have good site script and already completed with ddos and ssl protection. its really good and moreover, the site also offering reasonable daily profit rate. in order to attract many investors to join, the site offering 5% bonus deposit also. this offer only available for first week since the site launched.

Sol-R reminds me of previous scam, Enr-G, but this one just new program, hopefully early investors may really make huge profits with this promising program, strange they added only two payment processor options, STP & EP and left e-currencies, LR & PM.

The site is really secured,the script used for the program is so professional,this program only supports STP and EP,that alone might make the program to have less investors 'cos most investors prefers LR or PM,anyways i can see that there are 6 monitors listed on the rate us page and all of them are having the status as WAITING while HYIP SCOPE is having the status as PAYING,i think HYIP SCOPE invested in the program before the rest monitors and the monitor invested $2,000 into this program,since it is still new,let us see if the status changes soon

I have noticed a promo offer on their news section that started last 18th and will end up on 25th January, regarding the bonus on investments of 5% for all the deposits during the first week of the program online which is a nice offer and attractive.

well the plans are not looking satiable rates to invest here an the minimum deposit is very high that $1,000,so i can surely say this site has just targeting the investors an i hope nobody get interest to invest in this site,because this program get surely get into scam it will not run for many days in the online an beware of this program before investing

Sol-R reminds me of previous scam, Enr-G, but this one just new program, hopefully early investors may really make huge profits with this promising program, strange they added only two payment processor options, STP & EP and left e-currencies, LR & PM.

if that is the case then in my opinion it is really good to avoid this program because now a days we can see that many admins who have made there sites scam they are making new hyip programs and making the investors loos there money by cheating them . and looks like this is one one of the site in that list and since its a new one i am really afraid to invest with them .

Sol-R to me doesn't appear like any other usual hyip program any more, since I have noticed this one got a big number of promoters and also investing themselves in thousands of dollars very easily, it is being promoted like a MLM, also some assurance might be there that everyone is investing with such great confidence in Sol-r !

• 2 weeks later...

World Pro Limited has announced recently the winners list of the testimonial contest, here is the lucky winners who got total $500 distributed in prize money !

Feb-5-2013 06:36:04 PM

SOL-R Newsletter - Winners Announced

The time has come to announce the winners of our testimonial contest!

There was an amazing turnout with well over 100 entries and maxivotes.

The turnout was so great in fact that we had to have a draw, so we have 6 winners instead of 5.

Without further delay, here are the winners and their prizes.

1. Surfluv - $250

2. alzander - $50

3. ebusiness - $50

4. joker3gsm - $50

5. cutetabby - $50

6. jarrettcomm - $50

Congratulations to all the winners and a big thank you to everyone that contributed.

Please keep maxivoting and keep watching out for our newsletters, I have a feeling there's more contests to come!

Thank you,

Jonathan Krueger and the Worldpro Limited team.