Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

re-novatio.com - Renovatio

Anton88

I am not the administrator/owner the project

New project. Start 13.01.2013

468x60.gif

About project:

We are glad to you to submit the revolutionary financial program ” "Renovatio". Here you will be able repeatedly to increase the capital. For this purpose practically it is required nothing. You can invest money under percent per day, having chosen payment system convenient for you, or that most it is important, to invite new participants in "Renovatio" and to draw interest from their deposits. Thus in our project it is possible to earn, without having spent kopeks.

With tariff plans and the referalny program you can will examine below. As in "Renovatio" there is detailed FAQ where all questions which can arise during the work with system are described

Plans:

Qiwi Visa Wallet - 15% in 24 hours

PerfectMoney , LibertyReserve - 20% in 24 hours

Advantages of the project:

• All deposits are confirmed and removed automatically
  • We don't depend on purses of payment systems. All your deposits are stored on separate accounts out of striking distances of malefactors
  • "Renovatio" is protected from DDOS and other types of attacks, the system is written by professionals — breaking is impossible
  • We provide online support 24/7. As we open a forum where any participant can introduce the ideas concerning the project, offers or wishes
  • Due to the increase of blocking of purses of Qiwi We accept, but we don't store money of investors in this payment system, therefore money is protected

Accept: Qiwi , PerfectMoney , LibertyReserve

Online support : 24/7

Ref.Comission: Qiwi - 5% ; PerfectMoney,LibertyReserve - 10%

The project has own forum

My Deposit:

14.01.13 13:01

Transfer

Sent Payment: 10.00 USD to account U4453121

Batch: 15386713

Memo: Shopping Cart Payment

Anton88: 635593.

its very hard for this hyip to attract investors towards it because of the huge rate of interest offered by it and the other reason is that site is hosted by Russian admin and everyone know that Russian hyips never stay for more than 1 day.

This already keeps 4 days, bought paid topics at the most visited Russian forums, now in plans today-tomorrow to translate the project into English

Even if the site were to be translated in english i wouldn't be trusting it and that is majorly the ROI the admin has tabled wouldn't be sustainable.Moreover it is an hourly program and hardly do hourly plans last.guys to me i would be skipping this one.

most of the times we cannot trust this Russian sites and you know they will be turning into scam very soon . and in my opinion we cannot trust the other language sites and they can be making favor to the people who understand that language but we cannot say it is good for the people like us .

This already keeps 4 days, bought paid topics at the most visited Russian forums, now in plans today-tomorrow to translate the project into English

english translation available already at the moment and I am sure it will really help global investors understand what the site offer actually. and based on the site explanation, they offering high profit return in short term period only. its risky and possibly would not lead the hyip able to going for a long run.

No matter how attractive the program is designed, the plans are unsustainable and risky, strange they also offer, but definitely the own forum of the program is a nice improvement, we can discuss on technical issues, deposit issues and general queries directly on the program's forum.

most of the times we cannot trust this Russian sites and you know they will be turning into scam very soon . and in my opinion we cannot trust the other language sites and they can be making favor to the people who understand that language but we cannot say it is good for the people like us .

In fact here, this is very true thing to see here. Well, usually HYIP with using Russian language will not sustain too long in the business here. Then we can also see this HYIP also offers the hourly paying plan. Then we also know, this kind of HYIP usually will not sustain too long as well here